IGNORED

The PITFALLAIMEE Clean Up My Room Contest

pitfallaimee

Okay, folks, that wraps up the contest! I was pleased and disturbed by the attention given to this contest, and I'll probably run another, different contest again sometime. I will probably post pictures of the clean room tomorrow, since I'm short on time tonight. As it is, I have some pictures of the beautiful junkie prizes the lucky winner will be recieving...so...without further delay...the winner...

Pac-Man (2), Space Invaders, Video Pinball, Pong Sports, Space Attack, 2 plastic Pac-Man mugs, a box of Tropical DOTS, a picture of me, a REALLY CRAPPY GamePro from October with a torn cover, satin panties, and cookies (not pictured).

Congratulations, Sir Plus! This makes you the second man from the message boards to get to touch my panties! ;)

Congratulations, Sir Plus! This makes you the second man from the message boards to get to touch my panties! ;)

I'm almost afraid to ask but I for damn sure just have to know, who was the FIRST on the board to touch the sacred panties?? And have there been any Women from the board to do so? Sorry Not really this much a pig but I wanted to be the first to ask? :wink: :P

I'm almost afraid to ask but I for damn sure just have to know, who was the FIRST on the board to touch the sacred panties?? And have there been any Women from the board to do so? Sorry Not really this much a pig but I wanted to be the first to ask? :wink: :P

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.