IGNORED

Wanted, dead or alive: Sega SG-1000 (I or II)

5-11under

Hi there,

I'm looking for a console that can play Sega SG-1000 games. This could be a Sega SG-1000 original or SG-1000 II, but also a Dina 2-in-1 or a Telegames Personal Arcade.

Even a partially or non-working console is fine (from what I hear, the clones aren't the greatest in the reliability department).

If you've got something available, feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks,

5-11under

I bought an adapter that lets me play SG-1000 and Master System games on a Genesis. If you're interested I can probably dig through my old emails and figure out where I bought it.

I don't think I want to buy one of those, but you never know... feel free to find the information if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks,

5-11under

• 2 weeks later...

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1705718563691?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=170571856369&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] here's one if your still looking.

Only $400! Not the same of course, but I bought a ColecoVision clone (plays SG games, too) in decent shape for 10% of that price.

The Telegames Personal Arcade is also available from atari2600.com for $95 plus shipping.

Thanks though,

5-11under

Only $400! Not the same of course, but I bought a ColecoVision clone (plays SG games, too) in decent shape for 10% of that price.

The Telegames Personal Arcade is also available from atari2600.com for $95 plus shipping.

$400 is definitely on the high side, but these systems don't come cheaply. A boxed SG-1000 will usually cost you $200-$300. If you just want something that'll do the job, the DINA/Telegames clone is definitely a much cheaper option.

In any event, if you're looking for SG-1000 games, I may have a few extras.