IGNORED

Show me your collection

Htbaa

I just wish I had a web site to post pictures  

and link them here like you guys,  

instead of just listing my collection...

I have some interesting stuff better seen than read...  

:sad:

just use the attachment like htbaa said, as long as the

pics are on your computer :)

well i dont have a picture*, every jag cart & cd^, except for protector SE.

(*MANY many of my boxes are folded and stored, but I am eventually going to unfold and display EVERYTHING... so I think you'll like those photos(eventually)

(^ including both battespheres, the space war proto, air cars, the cge 2k cd, the recent demo cds, etc.)

Icecold keep working on that camera :)

need to get the pics smaller still with good quality

like mine :)

What's wrong with the pic? is it too big or too bad of quality? The reason it is bad quality is becuase 1. it's the lowest resolution/crappiest pics the camera will take 2. it's zoomed in from a distance 3. I cropped out part of the picture

the quality is good enough, i guess its just the size,

as im one of those 800x600 people ;)

i try to get my pics small enough so the screen doesnt scroll to much

but i guess its just something im gonna live with, as im living in the stone age of modern computers :D

the quality is good enough, i guess its just the size,  

as im one of those 800x600 people ;)

i try to get my pics small enough so the screen doesnt scroll to much

but i guess its just something im gonna live with, as im living in the stone age of modern computers :D

Oh, i'm one of those 1280 x 1024 people, so it doesn't really scroll for me. I'll start making them smaller then.

Here's the URL to my collection:

http://home.attbi.com/~jasonmissysmith/wsb...home.html-.html

:)  

Jason

Jason, your is not a collection, you have some Atari 'history pieces'. :)

I'll second that! That collection is incredible.....Hey Jason, I also live in California, so is there any job openings where you work? :wink:

Here's the URL to my collection:

http://home.attbi.com/~jasonmissysmith/wsb...home.html-.html

:)  

Jason

Jason, your is not a collection, you have some Atari 'history pieces'. :)

I'll second that! That collection is incredible.....Hey Jason, I also live in California, so is there any job openings where you work? :wink:

Thanks guys. Kevin, where do you live in California? Jobs are difficult around here these days, but you never know.... :)

:lolblue: Hey Jason, I asked where you work as a joke saying that you must make a lot of money to afford all that cool Jag stuff, lol.  I also live in the Bay Area...Suisun City which is right next to Fairfield.  I do have a job though.....thankfully :D

hahah....Yeah, isn't credit amazing???? :) Glad to hear you have a job! Do you know of any other Jaguar enthusiasts in our area? I know Glenn Bruner is close.... We should have our own Jagfest!

I don't have any pictures of my collection, but I belive that I am the only one that has every label variation made with the exception of the pre-release Aircars and the Euro version of Power Drive Rally.

http://www.goatstore.com/jagcartFAQ.txt

I've also got a bunch of Jag / Jag CD test equipment, a banner or two, some flyers and info sheets, etc. The coolest thing that I have is the first known Beta of Alien Vs. Predator, which includes different weapons, a completely different HUD and more.

Ironically, I don't have a GOAT Store JAMMA Joystick or a Team 13 Joystick, both of which I created :-(

I don't have any pictures of my collection, but I belive that I am the only one that has every label variation made with the exception of the pre-release Aircars and the Euro version of Power Drive Rally.

http://www.goatstore.com/jagcartFAQ.txt

I've also got a bunch of Jag / Jag CD test equipment, a banner or two, some flyers and info sheets, etc.  The coolest thing that I have is the first known Beta of Alien Vs. Predator, which includes different weapons, a completely different HUD and more.

Ironically, I don't have a GOAT Store JAMMA Joystick or a Team 13 Joystick, both of which I created :-(

Does it have a completely different predator too?