IGNORED

Show me your collection

Htbaa

The plexiglass is clear but has an odd shape to allow for the latch and also a little handle like deal to open it with.

Hi! Can you describe what the "little handle like deal" looks like' date=' or maybe snap a picture of it? I've searched through a lot of pics but can't seem to find anything resembling a handle. Thanks. :)

Is the controller removable?

Here's the plexiglass piece. It didn't fit in my scanner, so I took a digital photo of the thing with rulers on the edges so you can scale the image and trace it out on a piece of plexiglass and cut one out.

It's not the best quality, but it should work!

I'll post it here so anyone looking can benefit from this thread.

post-976-1051992536_thumb.jpg

Here's the plexiglass piece. It didn't fit in my scanner, so I took a digital photo of the thing with rulers on the edges so you can scale the image and trace it out on a piece of plexiglass and cut one out.

Thanks, :) that helps a lot. I didn't realize the handle was part of the plexiglass. I had a piece cut that measured 9 7/8" by 15 3/4" by 1/8" thick. Looks like I was pretty close. I slotted it 1/8" wide, 2" long about a 1/2" from the end and she locks perfectly. :cool:

Hey Bizdude, is your Primal Rage box in mint condition?  That is the one box that I haven't been able to get un-smooshed (is that a word?)....

Jason

Jay,

Yeah, my box is mint. I had sold Tony (t.skid) a copy that is Mint as well.

Maybe Tony'll trade you his box? :ponder:

You can still pick them up from Go Atari for $80:

http://www.goatari.com/at-jag-p.htm

Funny how that title never makes their $.99 auctions on eBay :?

I remember seeing it somewhere else for $70 - I just can't recall where.

It was right after I had paid $80!

If you want the box mint, it's probably your only hope.

You never know, though - they do come up sometimes on eBay.

I think Myst is more difficult to find a mint box for. I've bought several new copies and the boxes all have some "smooshing" :D

Well, I have a mint MYST (at least they're cheap enough you can keep buying until you get one). But my Primal Rage is smashed at the top. I hate to spend $80 for another copy, but it may be what it takes.....

You obviously take great pride in your collection to keep things that nice. Very cool man!

Jason

Nice Saturn!  Is that priority mail box another Battlesphere (or gold)?  Is it opened?

Thanks! That priority box is the first copy of BattleSphere Gold I received in May 2002! I've been dying to open it since it arrived but I've been holding out because it's the "gem" of my collection. Now that I have four working Jaguars (and one deceased :sad: ) I'm going to open it one day and have a four network BattleSphere setup, but every time I start to, I hold out just a little longer...

Maybe T-bird sent you a copy of Checkered Flag instead....  heh!   :D
:lolblue: Yeah, just what I need, another copy of Checkered Flag! :party: (<--This dude's hat cracks me up.)

:lol: You guys crack me up.

I was looking around for more Jaguar stuff and discovered that the priority box in the Jag3 shot was actually Aircars and the BattleSphere Pine was in another box. Here's a shot of some loose carts and other stuff, plus the real gem. :cool:

post-2188-1052072768_thumb.jpg

• 6 months later...

Hello,

i am currently preparing my journey to Euro-JagFest 2003 and

thought i should take some photos of the Jaguar-related stuff

i found in all those boxes for you (The boxes shown in the

photos aren't empty).

The pictures show almost everything i have except my

development-setup (which consists of another BJL-Jaguar and

CD-Player combination), and i think i haven't found the lightguns yet.

Regards

Matthias

post-2054-1069187272_thumb.jpg

post-2054-1069187273_thumb.jpg

post-2054-1069187274_thumb.jpg

post-2054-1069187275_thumb.jpg

post-2054-1069187276_thumb.jpg

The plexiglass is clear but has an odd shape to allow for the latch and also a little handle like deal to open it with.

Hi! Can you describe what the "little handle like deal" looks like' date=' or maybe snap a picture of it? I've searched through a lot of pics but can't seem to find anything resembling a handle. Thanks. :)

Is the controller removable?

youre back? :?

Holy crap, Matthias! That collection is awesome! :love:

*drool*

How many base units do you have? I count six and the BJL not pictued. Is that about right?

Those JagCD boxes look mint. I don't see many of those around these days in good to mint condition. I have one and it's only in "good" condition, but I really dig it 8)

Great collection, man! Maybe some others can post pics of their collections, too? The more the better 8) 8) 8)

Hi!

Holy crap, Matthias! That collection is awesome! :love:  

*drool*

How many base units do you have? I count six and the BJL not pictued. Is that about right?  

Those JagCD boxes look mint. I don't see many of those around these days in good to mint condition. I have one and it's only in "good" condition, but I really dig it 8)  

Great collection, man! Maybe some others can post pics of their collections, too? The more the better 8)  8)  8)

To be honest the "mypurchases" picture shows the stuff myself bought over the years, the "..comboswithgames" pictures show items from collections i got via ebay during the last year. Last summer i started

buying CD-Players to be able to develop networked CD-based games.

Sorry for the poor picture quality, but i resized the pics to just 25%

of their extend in each direction, the file size dropped from ~2MB to 50 kb.

The items are all of different condition, sometimes the box looks good, but the content is partly destroyed (or even lost). And this is true

even for quite new products.

And of course most of "my" stuff is worthless for real collectors because

i destroyed them in some way (i opened cartridges and all kind of devices).

Regards

Matthias