IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Here's a sneak peek at a much larger thread a few of you have been asking for...I'm just waiting for one more CBS/Coleco variation to arrive.

I'm aware of six versions of Zaxxon. The regular US version, the French Canadian bilingual one, the striped CBS version, and the German, French and English versions of the one from the ebay link above.

If anyone else has come across a different version.....pics please! (and your price or trade demands would be appreciated) :-D

post-25458-0-81241200-1371540972_thumb.jpg

You have 2 more than I do Cmart604! I always keep eyes peeled for any differences. This is my Qbert collection. Noticed difference one day while shopping eBay,

You have 2 more than I do Cmart604! I always keep eyes peeled for any differences. This is my Qbert collection. Noticed difference one day while shopping eBay,

Did it look anything like one of the ones in this thread? :-D

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/201647-cmarts-parker-bros-intellivision-variations-thread/

How do I attach pics? Having troubles figuring this one out...I might be a big time gamer, but I have no clue how to download pics to the site........

The easiest way would be to use AtariAge's gallery. It's not the most user-friendly thing but you can basically upload pictures to your gallery and then insert them when you're posting. Your other option would be to upload them onto a hosting site like Flickr, and then reference them from there. I'll see if I can send some more specific information when I get a chance.

• Like 1

The easiest way would be to use AtariAge's gallery. It's not the most user-friendly thing but you can basically upload pictures to your gallery and then insert them when you're posting. Your other option would be to upload them onto a hosting site like Flickr, and then reference them from there. I'll see if I can send some more specific information when I get a chance.

Thanks Jason!!! I will download them to the gallery.

Commando 1: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2909344338921?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290934433892&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Commando 2: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3009182842901?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300918284290&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Ebay became a weird place with no rules :?

Sucks to the seller who tries to cancel if someone uses BIN and the seller has only 1. If they cancel early, they will eat fee. If they don't cancel, they will eat neg from irate buyer and the fee as well.

Ditto that, I want to look at just Intellivision stuff, not Atari 400/800 or whatever.

The moron is too lazy to change the product details of what system platform the game is for. He must have listed an Intellivision game and just copied from there ...

I have no idea what this means.

I think that he's suggesting that you someone could buy them and then complain that they were expecting an Intellivision game? Not sure that I'd recommend that ... but that was the gist.