IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

What is not funny is Jetson's is actually the last game I need to complete my 125. I will not go above $200. to get it or complete my collection. That is the stupidest auction I have ever seen!

you arent missing much, this one has a ragged box anyway.

What is not funny is Jetson's is actually the last game I need to complete my 125. I will not go above $200. to get it or complete my collection. That is the stupidest auction I have ever seen!

I am a bit confused, because in another thread you underlined your 'authority' with the following sentence: "though I have I have been a member here for only 5 days I have the entire Intellivision collection CIB"

Did you lie to us? :_(

Anyway, you can get this Jetsons for 180, but you support a scammer and waste money. If thats what you desire, you should think about your desires again.

Edited by Ignorama

I am involved in a trade for 2 games and then I just need Jetsons. i don't know you, but I have seen you are a thorn in a lot of peoples sides. let it go. and hopefully, get the 42 games you need! And I never said I had any authority anywhere.

I am involved in a trade for 2 games and then I just need Jetsons. i don't know you, but I have seen you are a thorn in a lot of peoples sides. let it go. and hopefully, get the 42 games you need! And I never said I had any authority anywhere.

Interessting :-D I just think its a bit strange to say something about a complete CiB collection if its not in your shelf. By the way, my Signature is not updated since weeks, but I am FAR way from the 125, its just around 107 ;) But there are some differences between you and me: I am starting to speak about a complete Collection when I reach the 125 and I dont mention the number of my games in a discussion to underline that I am no newbie to the Intellivision.

In any case you seem to be much to eager for a internet board, everytime somebody dares to say something against you your mood seems to turn bad :P

@ Rev

I am out of the Jetsons-Business, the deleted offers show that he recognized something and now its up to him if he understands why or not. I just hope no one is willing to spend really 180$ for this crappy box, because if he comes through with this price (and behaviour) a good shaped Jetsons is invaluable next time.

Ah, now I understand ;) You deleted your offers by yourself, right?

Edited by Ignorama

I've never seen Ignorama be a thorn in people's sides.. where's this coming from?

As for the crappy eBay seller... he said it was in the group my mistake and due to rarity, would be sold on its own... Was he supposed to wait a month before listing it solo? THAT part I fail to see the problem with...

@ slab

Its confirmed that I am a thorn in at least one sight ;)

To the Ebay-seller: Yeah, its a really strange case, because youre right: There is no difference if the games is relistet directly or month later. Its just this situation: He sold it, wasnt happy with the price and didnt send it then. Thats not Ebay, thats junk. I sold games myself way to cheap, but on the other side I got sometimes to much money, thats the game. I doubt he would write to the buyer something like "oh, you paid 50$ for Astrosmash, I have to cancle this auction because its common and much cheaper"

I hope the IntellivisionDude refuse the bribe and gives a negative feedback. Sellers like this need punishment and its a matter of priciple.

RE: the Idiot Seller

He should have done the right thing and sold you the lot. Ignorama is correct when he said that sometimes you sell things too cheaply (almost to the point that you don't want to ship it!) and other times your item sells for some insane price (and my wife comments how "stupid" people are).

I once bought a large lot that included a CIB Congo Bongo for a BIN of $90. After purchasing, I requested that he package the Congo Bongo with special care as I was most concerned with it. He must have then checked other listings and realized his mistake as he messaged back saying that he should have looked that one up and sold separately but, as he didn't, he would still go through with the deal. He was kicking himself but he followed through like a professional seller should.

I would leave negative feedback, not out of spite, but because of unprofessional selling practices.

I am not leaving negative feedback. I have never left a negative yet and don't want to just because of this. What i am mad at is myself for not paying for the auction right away. Then i could of put him in a tougher situation. He told me in a separate message he was in the middle of taking the auction down when i bought it. I guess he was a few seconds too slow. The $20 is going to a friend who found me a Tomy Tron with box & manual. He is giving me a steal deal that i can't pass up. $25 + shipping. So i feel like i still win since i didn't have the money for it. I was trying to borrow money to pay for that auction and that was why i didn't pay right away. He may be a douche reseller and i may have needed that box but i can't justify leaving a negative. I just don't have it in me. I'm too nice of a guy.

sorry_smiley.gif

You US guys should list all your semi rare games on Ebay.de

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.de%2Fitm%2F190850527029%3FssPageName%3DSTRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT%26_trksid%3Dp3984.m1423.l2649

I wonder if it grows higher, just a bit more and you can afford two CiB copies of Diner :-o

Not a bad deal. I hadn't seen that.. I should get it. But I'll wait, maybe someone else will snag it up.

That's what I thought, but I already have a pretty nice one and I am trying to keep my duplicates to minimum... seriously ! I am ! :P BTW, I have a loose one if you are interested, I can send you some pics

I saw that system changer the other day, but playing 2600 games via the Atari 7800 s-video looks so much better. Perhaps others think the same way?

Yessir... that is SOOOO much better :thumbsup: I will be getting another one :P

I thought that was the average price? Or is that the old average price? lol

I thought is was the old price but since it hasn't sold, what was old is new again? ;)