IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Another VGA graded game at a ridiculous price... http://www.ebay.com/itm/VGA-Graded-NM-85-Intellivision-Mind-Strike-Video-Game-System-New-Complete-/290967512457?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item43bf03e589

Listing says "Impossible to find in this condition." I would say I have three that are the same as this and I don't think I paid more than $20 - 25 each.

I've bought from this seller before and had a good experience.

Also, perhaps I should get my 2 current Wico controllers a 3rd friend. :)

Well yah, you need two to display and one to play. :) that's what I tell myself about my two CIB and my two loose. ;)

Another VGA graded game at a ridiculous price... http://www.ebay.com/itm/VGA-Graded-NM-85-Intellivision-Mind-Strike-Video-Game-System-New-Complete-/290967512457?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item43bf03e589

Listing says "Impossible to find in this condition." I would say I have three that are the same as this and I don't think I paid more than $20 - 25 each.

This guy goes nuts with the grading crap. Everything I see that he lists has been graded (always at the same grade suspiciously enough) and is listed for at least 10x the typical auction price. I noticed a graded Sega Genesis system he had listed (if that isn't funny enough) for $830! This guys one of the biggest jokes on ebay.

• Like 1

I've bought from this seller before and had a good experience.

Also, perhaps I should get my 2 current Wico controllers a 3rd friend. :)

Back off man, this one's mine! :spidey: :) We know these things suck!

Edited by BBWW

It looks like that Wico Intellivision controller will easily sell for far more than the last one did (which was $40). All joking aside, though, what I'd like to know is how good is the controller? I've had mixed experiences with Wico stuff, even though they were pervasive back in the day.

It looks like that Wico Intellivision controller will easily sell for far more than the last one did (which was $40). All joking aside, though, what I'd like to know is how good is the controller? I've had mixed experiences with Wico stuff, even though they were pervasive back in the day.

The one I have his horrible. That's why I'd like another to compare it to. :evil:

Side buttons are stiff, like the Intellivision II side buttons but sometimes a little worse. Joystick springs are stiff too; you have to grip the base a bit stronger with your other hand. The button on top is nice.

Queue the dirty jokes in 3... 2... 1...

• Like 2

Most people hate this joystick. It's just one of the add on's we had in the 80's, so for me I just want one. I doubt it will see much playing time but for some games (Up-Down-Left-Right) it will serve me, I think. Really, all in all the attachable (Clip on) units work better. This however is all from memory. I think I lost the last one with a Snipe. I've seen 3 of these on ebay in the last year. Lost them all. I have a non working unit that I've not tried to troubleshoot yet.

Edited by BBWW

ok almost done with my collection. down to the nitty gritty. have some carts only or all but the box etc but these i want to find complete yet. i asked this before but no answer. ......is there any production NUMBERS for each game title? would help me in my decision on how to proceed. whats realistically worth persueing.. i do not have unlimited funds and would be OK with just finding the carts or carts and parts to complete the collection to be able to play in meantime and then watch out for things as they become affordable etc. thanx!......scot

body slam pro wrestling

congo bongo

defender

dig dug

fathom

hover force

jetsons way with words

learning fun 1

learning fun 2

mountain madness super pro skiing

mr basic meets mr bytes

pole position

river raid

scooby doos maze chase

slap shot super pro hockey

spiker super pro volleyball

stadium mud buggies

super cobra

super pro decathalon

triple challenge

turbo

truckin

tutankham

world championship baseball

world series major league baseball

worm whomper

ok almost done with my collection. down to the nitty gritty. have some carts only or all but the box etc but these i want to find complete yet. i asked this before but no answer. ......is there any production NUMBERS for each game title? would help me in my decision on how to proceed. whats realistically worth persueing.. i do not have unlimited funds and would be OK with just finding the carts or carts and parts to complete the collection to be able to play in meantime and then watch out for things as they become affordable etc. thanx!......scot

body slam pro wrestling ($70 loose, $160-220 CIB)

congo bongo ($60 loose, $200+ CIB)

defender ($20 loose, $60-90 CIB)

dig dug ($20 loose, $80-100 CIB)

fathom ($25 loose, $100+ CIB)

hover force ($10 loose, $25-45 CIB)

jetsons way with words ($35 loose, $100-135 CIB)

learning fun 1 ($65 loose, $250-400 CIB)

learning fun 2 ($75+ loose, $250-500 CIB)

mountain madness super pro skiing ($35-50 loose, $100-120 CIB)

mr basic meets mr bytes ($20-40 CIB, I wouldn't buy this one loose)

pole position ($15 loose, $50-75 CIB)

river raid ($15-20 loose, $65-100 CIB)

scooby doos maze chase ($15 loose, $35-50 CIB, easy to find CIB)

slap shot super pro hockey ($10-15 loose, $40-75 CIB)

spiker super pro volleyball ($400-600 loose, $1200-1600 CIB)

stadium mud buggies ($80-150 loose, $250-500 CIB)

super cobra ($60 loose, $115 CIB)

super pro decathalon ($15 loose, $45-75 CIB)

triple challenge ($50 loose, $150-200 CIB)

turbo ($20 loose, $50-100+ CIB, heavily depends on box condition)

truckin ($12 loose, $35-55 CIB)

tutankham ($60+ loose, $140+ CIB)

world championship baseball ($8 loose, $15-40 CIB, depends heavily on box condition)

world series major league baseball ($35 loose, $105-125+ CIB, hard to find in mint condition)

worm whomper ($30 loose, $100-135 CIB, fun and easy to play, so going loose on this one is a great deal if on a budget)

I don't know of any good production numbers on these, but I can offer some rough estimate prices you can expect to pay (see additions to quoted games above). Personally, I would go ahead and pick up the low hanging fruit (cheaper/common games), then figure out some way to prioritize the remainder. Especially if you're on a limited budget, these will not be cheap and some are very rare and tough to find. My recommendation would be to start looking up gameplay videos on youtube to see which look fun to play. Start with those.

Good luck and don't forget to play the games in your collection ;-)

yes i have all but these but HAVE a bunch of them but just not complete. mostly just need boxes. but i imagine almost impossible to find anyone with a casche of boxes?:) well this looks like its gonna HURT from here on!:) i would enjoy them all so im good, all MUST be bought sooner or later!:) i like the skiing game so i think mountain madness would be nice and mud buggies, super cobras but i like to play most anything. anyone have loose boxes or any of these games in any condition available more affordably for me? im assuming none of u r interested in trades as u no doubt have more games than god?:) thanx all for hangin with me and educatin me!......scot

yes i have all but these but HAVE a bunch of them but just not complete. mostly just need boxes. but i imagine almost impossible to find anyone with a casche of boxes? :) well this looks like its gonna HURT from here on! :) i would enjoy them all so im good, all MUST be bought sooner or later! :) i like the skiing game so i think mountain madness would be nice and mud buggies, super cobras but i like to play most anything. anyone have loose boxes or any of these games in any condition available more affordably for me? im assuming none of u r interested in trades as u no doubt have more games than god? :) thanx all for hangin with me and educatin me!......scot

Boxes only are TOUGH to find. I've completed my Intellivision collection some time ago (combined loose & boxed) but need many of the boxes you show here as well. The only way to typically get a box is to buy the complete item and trade/sell off the extra cart. That of course will require some significant cash to do. I already know that I will never have a complete in box set and have accepted that as I will never spend 1000 - 2000 to get a Spiker Volleyball box.

body slam pro wrestling

congo bongo

defender

dig dug

fathom

hover force

jetsons way with words

learning fun 1

learning fun 2

mountain madness super pro skiing

mr basic meets mr bytes

pole position

river raid

scooby doos maze chase

slap shot super pro hockey

spiker super pro volleyball

stadium mud buggies

super cobra

super pro decathalon

triple challenge

turbo

truckin

tutankham

world championship baseball

world series major league baseball

worm whomper

I can help you for these games :

River Raid (CIB)

Worm Whomper (CIB)

Hover Force (CIB)

Truckin' (CIB)

Mr Basic Meets.. (CIB)

Let me know

Scot9771,

May be able to help you with Pole Position CIB but mine is mint condition and a bit pricey and some other ones in future.

More importantly, as to your question regarding production runs, I can only speak to the 21/22 INTV Games and I'm somewhat sure that these games started out by mail order & limited store Releases, and quantities started out at around 20,000 each - please someone correct me if I'm wrong. The quantity of the production run I believe got even more limited for the last few releases (I.e. Spiker, Stadium Mud Buggies, Body Slam, Learning Fun I, Learning Fun II, & Triple Challenge). Again, anyone with more info please feel free to correct me, but pretty sure I read somewhere reliable that none of these games saw quantities of more than 20,000 which is kind of rare considering that many are probably landfill at the moment:-(

Hope that helps a little and I'm not totally off base. I have no clue whatsoever on production run of remaining games - would be curious as to what it is for Congo Bongo and some of the others you mentioned.

Happy New Year All.

Joe.

just bought 6 mr basic carts from venezuela. see this guy with new stuff now and again but wasnt buying atthe time. why was i the only one interested?:) they have to be worth $30-$40 easily? well i was a little uncomfortable where they r comin from. hopefully they make it ok. was just curiosu if anyone else has dealt with this guy?......scot

There have been/are a number of Venezuelan sellers that have been selling Inty games as singles or six packs for the last 3 or 4 years so most of us have got our hands on them. As for the price on Mr Basic, it has come down as a direct result of this source. You may have some luck reselling them as single copies on eBay for more than you paid after including shipping from Venezuela

Scot, depending on how yours shipped, they may take a while. Mine were shipped cheap, but took around two months. Also, Venezuelan Customs may or may not stick a knife in them. Just a heads up....good luck. If you're interested, there are plenty of past threads of people discussing their experiences with Venezuelan sellers/customs. Might have to dig a few years back to find them.

$33 to ship to me. says a month or so to deliver but if customs knifes them and elephants crap on them and paraneahs nible on them on the way up im screwed. thanx for the nightmare!:) well i figured it was a good investment at $70 total. is $33 more than i should be payin then to those that have bought from there or is maybe $33 a premium and may be better taken care of? anything seller can include as far as paperwork or anythng to help on the trip? pack box in another box? hmmmm. guess i better ask some more questions!......scot

$33 to ship to me. says a month or so to deliver but if customs knifes them and elephants crap on them and paraneahs nible on them on the way up im screwed. thanx for the nightmare!:) well i figured it was a good investment at $70 total. is $33 more than i should be payin then to those that have bought from there or is maybe $33 a premium and may be better taken care of? anything seller can include as far as paperwork or anythng to help on the trip? pack box in another box? hmmmm. guess i better ask some more questions!......scot

:) If makes you feel any better, mine were well packaged and arrived sans knife holes. They estimated a month for me, and shipped it almost immediately, but it was held at a city on the north coast of Venezuela for EVER. But....it all eventually ended well.

Perhaps this will help: I bought some sealed games from Venezuela. Paid on November 23, shipping package registered on December 10 (according to usps.com), no tracking waypoints listed yet (i.e. I only see the registration date), and it has not arrived yet after 6 weeks. Even so, I am not concerned. A lot of people have talked about packages taking 2 or even 3 months and most of the sellers are very understanding.

In short, you can get some great deals out of Venezuela but you will have to have much more patience.