IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

hey guys my last intellivision 3 and diner lot came in today! diner is in AMAZING shape as is the console. i have questions regarding the super pro and intellivision 3 consoles. lookin at my boxes here and comparing. from the pictures on my super pro box it appears to have the flat control pads like the intellivion 2 BUT mine has the dimpled nicer ones in my opinion from the earliest consoles? AND my intellivision 3 box which shows the older dimpled style has the low profile ones that looked to come on intellivion 2 and super pro? inventory carryover or something from new model? does the low profile controller wear crappy like the intellivision 2? buttons always became unresponsive after wear and tear. i might keep it just to have it but what i would really appreciate s two super pros with the nice bubble top controllers. AND>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the int3 box says IMPROVED GRAPHICS? theres no real change in resolution or anything in between consoles is there? super pro box mentions nothin about improved graphics? this int3 is in amazing condition except the top aluminum peice is missing as i mentioned earlier. bottom one is loose as well and i see they r identical so im gonna use it as a template to make something to put on the top? any ideas on what to use? dont know some kindof aluminum sticker or perhaps an actual peice of aluminum? could use the rocker panel appliques from auto store, alum, chrome or diamond tread?:) any thoughts? if someone has the actual peice that would be best but nobody chimed in with a parts casche!...........scot

hey guys my last intellivision 3 and diner lot came in today! diner is in AMAZING shape as is the console. i have questions regarding the super pro and intellivision 3 consoles. lookin at my boxes here and comparing. from the pictures on my super pro box it appears to have the flat control pads like the intellivion 2 BUT mine has the dimpled nicer ones in my opinion from the earliest consoles? AND my intellivision 3 box which shows the older dimpled style has the low profile ones that looked to come on intellivion 2 and super pro? inventory carryover or something from new model? does the low profile controller wear crappy like the intellivision 2? buttons always became unresponsive after wear and tear. i might keep it just to have it but what i would really appreciate s two super pros with the nice bubble top controllers. AND>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the int3 box says IMPROVED GRAPHICS? theres no real change in resolution or anything in between consoles is there? super pro box mentions nothin about improved graphics? this int3 is in amazing condition except the top aluminum peice is missing as i mentioned earlier. bottom one is loose as well and i see they r identical so im gonna use it as a template to make something to put on the top? any ideas on what to use? dont know some kindof aluminum sticker or perhaps an actual peice of aluminum? could use the rocker panel appliques from auto store, alum, chrome or diamond tread?:) any thoughts? if someone has the actual peice that would be best but nobody chimed in with a parts casche!...........scot

Regarding the Intv III, if the other panel is loose I'd prob pull off the other loose one (especially if bent) and try to replace both with shiny custom stickers. Of course, I have no idea who could make them. But, then they'd match.

one around switch has minor scratch or two but unbent and nice. but yeah it falls right off, glue gave out on both i guess and they lost the top one along the way! will see what anyone comes up with for ideas. kinda watchin that new sealed super pro console dont know if its gonna be affordable with all the bids already and i wish i could see the danged thing to verify which control pads it has!.......scot

hey guys my last intellivision 3 and diner lot came in today! diner is in AMAZING shape as is the console. i have questions regarding the super pro and intellivision 3 consoles. lookin at my boxes here and comparing. from the pictures on my super pro box it appears to have the flat control pads like the intellivion 2 BUT mine has the dimpled nicer ones in my opinion from the earliest consoles? AND my intellivision 3 box which shows the older dimpled style has the low profile ones that looked to come on intellivion 2 and super pro? inventory carryover or something from new model? does the low profile controller wear crappy like the intellivision 2? buttons always became unresponsive after wear and tear. i might keep it just to have it but what i would really appreciate s two super pros with the nice bubble top controllers. AND>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the int3 box says IMPROVED GRAPHICS? theres no real change in resolution or anything in between consoles is there? super pro box mentions nothin about improved graphics? this int3 is in amazing condition except the top aluminum peice is missing as i mentioned earlier. bottom one is loose as well and i see they r identical so im gonna use it as a template to make something to put on the top? any ideas on what to use? dont know some kindof aluminum sticker or perhaps an actual peice of aluminum? could use the rocker panel appliques from auto store, alum, chrome or diamond tread? :) any thoughts? if someone has the actual peice that would be best but nobody chimed in with a parts casche!...........scot

Regarding the keypad, it's possible that the number matrix was replaced with one from an original Intellivision controller. I did the same thing to my Super Pro System since I didn't care for the flat matrix. It's very easy to make the modification since the controllers on both consoles are the same size (unlike the Intellivision II).

Edited by bikeguychicago

They need to correct the spreadsheet and add the rest of the pics. According to the spreadsheet there are like 10 copies of Chip Shot. :) I'd like to see better pics of LF1 too.

I'll add it up on Sunday.

The auction was cancelled because "there was an error in the listing..." Did someone make him an offer he couldn't refuse or is he revising his listing since he realized he copy & pasted Chip Shot to 10 cells on the spreadsheet? We'll see I guess..

The auction was cancelled because "there was an error in the listing..." Did someone make him an offer he couldn't refuse or is he revising his listing since he realized he copy & pasted Chip Shot to 10 cells on the spreadsheet? We'll see I guess..

I'm betting he sold off some good stuff, watch the commons come back. As the highest bidder when it got pulled it kind pisses me off. :-)

I was right behind you so I feel your pain... although I would probably have bowed out once it got past $700...

Yeah, me too which might be why he backed off…it's great to have ways to cancel auctions when you screw I guess...

The seller told me he will list again and let european buyers bid...

he will do it tonight. Wait and See :)

Still not re-listed. I'm still guessing someone convinced him to do a side deal. If I were you guys that were high bids I would be big time upset with him.

Nothing we can do, could have been a fun auction to be in and to watch. I've got to problem with people pulling items for sale if they have no bids on them. We will see what happenes.

Aw well, money left if the bank is not a bad thing.

Maybe he saw the other decent size auction (lits of games inc with Super Cobra and Tut) that only went for $200. Always part out the best games.

That was mine :) The super cobra and tut were only boxes... and your advice doesn't apply to Canadians. Shipping cost here means no parting stuff out unless you only sell it locally I guess but then you get a bad price anyway :) I'm quite happy with 200$, although it's kindof annoying it was going nicely at the beginning and then the high bidder retracted their bid and it flatlined lol.

Actually I could have sold the high end boxes separately, but the rest I do not think would have sold in that case. I could be wrong, I hate selling stuff, but I can't bear to throw anything out.

Edited by cradelit

That was mine :) The super cobra and tut were only boxes... and your advice doesn't apply to Canadians. Shipping cost here means no parting stuff out unless you only sell it locally I guess but then you get a bad price anyway :) I'm quite happy with 200$, although it's kindof annoying it was going nicely at the beginning and then the high bidder retracted their bid and it flatlined lol.

Actually I could have sold the high end boxes separately, but the rest I do not think would have sold in that case. I could be wrong, I hate selling stuff, but I can't bear to throw anything out.

Lol, I didn't even notice that the good games were box only. Good thing I didn't bid $400. :)