IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Not sure about AA, but he's sold some other good items lately. I almost bought a 2004 Samegame from him a while back and he mentioned that he would be listing this. I didn't know it was boxed, though.

I was thinking it because the seller is from Portland, OR.

There is someone else from Portland on AA that had some Keyboards....was it Ybot?

Too bad he didn't keep 50 mementos ;-)

It would be funny if Cmart had the secret 50 this whole time....making snow angels in a giant pile of them on a Sat night. I'd still take one. I gots the Robot fever.

One day we may actually find out the mystery of the 50 spare games! ;)

Cool... and post #666! Should sell to the dude from Iron Maiden instead. Maybe start a bidding war. :P

Yeah it's been a weird ride with this for sure, when Mark Knopfler bought one it was easy. Not sure what he wants with an acoustic guitar, but I'll sell it to him…and buy the Keyboard Component if the money clears in time. LOL

Yeah it's been a weird ride with this for sure, when Mark Knopfler bought one it was easy. Not sure what he wants with an acoustic guitar, but I'll sell it to him…and buy the Keyboard Component and send it to you if the money clears in time. LOL

FIFY ;)

I did not see that at all. I always miss those games that use the cart as the main image. If the box had been used, I would have seen it. In any event, nice pick-up for someone. I wish pikachu0_7 did not have me blocked as he always has interesting things that I want to bid on from time to time.

Troy

I did not see that at all. I always miss those games that use the cart as the main image. If the box had been used, I would have seen it. In any event, nice pick-up for someone. I wish pikachu0_7 did not have me blocked as he always has interesting things that I want to bid on from time to time.

Troy

Don't worry, he has blocked 90% of us, everyone who has ever outbid him :rolling:

But I wouldn't call $799 for a homebrew a nice pick-up, it's just stupid.

I know this is late and everyone as probably seen this but i hadn't. Holy cow this must be rare http://www.ebay.com/itm/INTELLIVISION-LEAGUE-OF-LIGHT-FLAT-BOX-ACTIVISION-/151291869996?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item2339b2bb2c

The actual sale price was a bit lower. I think it sold for $650, but still pretty high. Ask Rev what he paid for his ;-)

Troy

He had an issue with eBay, I think you will find you are "unblocked" now. He didn't know what was going on. I had the same issue and he got it fixed.