IGNORED

Atari Marketplace and Keeping Words?

Chris Leach

:roll:

Guess I WON forum wars \0/

VICTORY IS MINE!

I think someone must have stumbled here from Nintendo Age or some pokemon forum. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....***IGNORE***

He seems more like a /b/tard if you ask me.

Spastic: check

Obnoxious: check

Loud: check

Posts that kill brain cells when read: check

well, you are right

this whole thread is was a waste of everyone's time..

T^hat was one of the many points i was trying to make with my nephew..

here is a list of what we all should take from this:

1: NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ANYONE'S DIRTY LAUNDRY SPREAD ALL OVER THE FORUMS..

2: people tend to over react on a little levity pointing out above post..

3: there is NO REAL moderation her e whatsoever, if there was this thread would have been closed from day one.

4: If the thread was quote "dead" then why do people respond?

5: CAN ANYONE REMEMBER WHAT THE THREAD WAS ORIGINALLY ABOUT? the answer is NO! why? because instead of stating it, name calling and personal attacks are made NOT COOL.

I will again state my reason i bring this up:

I WAS Trying to make a point and to teach my nephew lessons on social control in order to help give him an understanding of dispute resolution and taking control of a situation without resorting to name calling by taking the High road..

And by posting what i did the way i did it only proves my point about social control and its effects..

the example of how social control is how this thread turned out.. by saying some things that were Loosely related to the topic and to point out the foolishness of the dispute, in the first place, i turned your attention away from the topic and focused it elsewhere even if it was at me, i did that..

Like it or not i controlled the thread Lesson learned moving on...

Well, crap. Only problem was I forgot to actually IGNORE. Fantastic social experiment, seriously. I bet if I walk into my neighborhood church during a sermon and drop my drawers and wave my junk around, I can totally divert the subject of the sermon. A true revelation, thanks!

A - Chris had already posted that he wasn't gong to talk about it any more, and THEN you chimed in. Everything else is on you.

B - It has nothing to do with the value of the original post, it was about trolling and, in your words, about "winning".

That is, of course, unless anyone believes you are a genuine amateur philosophy teacher, modeling your nephews into future Ghandis and Mother Teresas....anyone?

BTW, here is your chance to get the last word with me, so make it good.

CLASSIC opener to your statement, pretty funny analogy though i give it to you.

And let me address your counterpoints:

1: Never said it wasn't on me, and as to Chris talking about it i never said he had to tell the story..Remember there are 2 sides..

2: Actually it does, i was stating that this went on far enough and for the lack of a moderator jumping in, someone had to say something..and to be honest do u think others chiming in was NOT trolling? Yes i understand people like Chris , i bought from him a few times No problems, but that's Not the point..

The point here was to show how peoples dirty laundry should NOT be aired out in a public forum but can be done in a more private setting such as a PM or something..

2a: The reason i posted "VICTORY IS MINE" is to inject some humor to an otherwise touchy subject for some. the actual value of what i posted was quite relevant in terms why that kind of crap needs to be posted in a public forum in the first place..

and by people "chiming in " in support for or agenst Chris, also encouraged people by "Trolling" the subject further.

now tel me and be honest, was there any reason at all for anyone to get involved by saying things for or agenst the parties invoked in said dispute?

3: As for your accusations about me teaching Gandhi's and Mother Teresa's philosophy's are quite diffrent then what im am trying to instill upon him.

The teaching are more in line with the teachings of The Sun Tsu then Gandhi's and Mother Teresa's philosophy which take as more pacifest approch to disputes.

Where the sun Tsu Reconizes there will always be conflict,and by knowing ones self is kinowing your enemy.

as a side note to victory, victory can be known not made..

well, you are right

3: there is NO REAL moderation her e whatsoever, if there was this thread would have been closed from day one.

5: CAN ANYONE REMEMBER WHAT THE THREAD WAS ORIGINALLY ABOUT? the answer is NO! why? because instead of stating it, name calling and personal attacks are made NOT COOL.

I WAS Trying to make a point and to teach my nephew lessons on social control in order to help give him an understanding of dispute resolution and taking control of a situation without resorting to name calling by taking the High road..

And by posting what i did the way i did it only proves my point about social control and its effects..

the example of how social control is how this thread turned out.. by saying some things that were Loosely related to the topic and to point out the foolishness of the dispute, in the first place, i turned your attention away from the topic and focused it elsewhere even if it was at me, i did that..

Every single one of your points is stupid (or just plain wrong), and not even worth responding to. You just earned yourself another ignore. I hope your nephew is smarter than you are.

The verry fact that YOU responded is actually makes me correct.

as well as this way proves my point about over reacting

So sorry, your argument has way to many holes in it to be valid..

the fact that i have total social control over you is what you have trouble living with..not my post..

• Like 1

well, you are right

Every single one of your points is stupid (or just plain wrong), and not even worth responding to. You just earned yourself another ignore. I hope your nephew is smarter than you are.

the fact that i have total social control over you is what you have trouble living with..not my post..

Your post reeks with bullshit.

• Like 1

I'm not reading your posts, but accidentally saw this one since brandon quoted it. (I'm un-subscribing from this thread now, I forgot to before).

The only reason I have ever replied to you is because you keep bumping a thread after telling people to let it die. Do you not see the stupidity of that? Especially since the first time you did it, it had been dead for quite a long time. Everyone had moved on! That was when it just went to officially stupid. I'm not over-reacting, it's just that I call an idiot an idiot. You're an idiot.

My argument can't have holes, because I didn't make an argument. I specifically said that your points were too stupid to even bother explaining how stupid they are.

Like it or not, you're an internet troll. If you'd been here for a long while, and people knew you, maybe you could get away with a joke, but you're new, and act stupid, so this is the reaction you get. Live with it. Social experiment my ass. You got caught being stupid, and you should have just let it go and people would have forgotten. Now you've just moved onto troll and idiot status.

I think we have a junior atariksi on our hands here.

well, you are right

Your post reeks with bullshit.

Ok tell us all how exactly?

this i would love to hear.

But before you do consider this: did i or did i NOT take control of the thread and take it into a different direction? No matter if u agree with me or not.

Edited by Toraborakid

Mirage, I apologize for the disservice I have caused you by inadvertently forcing you view this troll's post. Please accept this offering in return for forgiveness:

400_F_23208768_dF4j3xwnBnl3LtRQmoOOenESGUp9d7u7.jpg

I hope you like it, it is a lemon jelly donut that I stole from the-topdog.

I'm not reading your posts, but accidentally saw this one since brandon quoted it. (I'm un-subscribing from this thread now, I forgot to before).

The only reason I have ever replied to you is because you keep bumping a thread after telling people to let it die. Do you not see the stupidity of that? Especially since the first time you did it, it had been dead for quite a long time. Everyone had moved on! That was when it just went to officially stupid. I'm not over-reacting, it's just that I call an idiot an idiot. You're an idiot.

My argument can't have holes, because I didn't make an argument. I specifically said that your points were too stupid to even bother explaining how stupid they are.

Like it or not, you're an internet troll. If you'd been here for a long while, and people knew you, maybe you could get away with a joke, but you're new, and act stupid, so this is the reaction you get. Live with it. Social experiment my ass. You got caught being stupid, and you should have just let it go and people would have forgotten. Now you've just moved onto troll and idiot status.

The verry fact that u posted this statement says it all, if there soo stupid and u respond to them says volumes about you..

While i infact do not need to resort to name calling to get my point across as you do..

So ask yourself this, what was this thread ORIGINALLY ABOUT? NOT ME THATS FOR SURE..

The verry fact that u posted this statement says it all, if there soo stupid and u respond to them says volumes about you..

While i infact do not need to resort to name calling to get my point across as you do..

So ask yourself this, what was this thread ORIGINALLY ABOUT? NOT ME THATS FOR SURE..

>verry

>u

>there

>i

This may be the internet, but please use proper grammar. It really does confirm that you are a pre-pubescent troll.

• Like 1

Mirage, I apologize for the disservice I have caused you by inadvertently forcing you view this troll's post. Please accept this offering in return for forgiveness:

400_F_23208768_dF4j3xwnBnl3LtRQmoOOenESGUp9d7u7.jpg

I hope you like it, it is a lemon jelly donut that I stole from the-topdog.

Look guys, its all in fun relax, please accept my

for this whole thing.

I sure could go for a jelly donut ...and the moderators here are great people....!

icon_mrgreen.gificon_thumbsup.gif

Jelly Donuts for all!

im just saying they were asleep on this one..

it went on forever even without my intervention, the thread should never have been there

what i was stating to people is besides the forum in question was NOT the place for it to be posted, i feel that the matter could have been settled through PM is all.

When i Was sysop of skull island BBS, in the 80's on my atari 800 w/2 indus gt drives , and a us robotics modem the forums on my board were better monitored in terms of the way that situation was handled.

Now im not blaming anyone who started or not frankly i don't care i buy from who i buy from and that's it peoples useless rants dont sway me and BTW one of the people i bought from was you on several occasions through epay.

I just saw people here before the thread was so called ended as instigators and called them out..

This is still going on?! LOL

My social experiment worked! I wanted to rile up the original social experimenter to see how long this could keep going and it worked.

I win the Internets! \0/

I control you ALL!!!!! !!!!! !L!L!!!!11!!!llLoNe!!1

My social experiment worked! I wanted to rile up the original social experimenter to see how long this could keep going and it worked.

I win the Internets! \0/

You think you won, but......check the filling in your donut!!!!!

I win the Internets! \0/

You think you won, but......check the filling in your donut!!!!!

GAACK! BacoN!?!?!

post-16769-129409390475_thumb.jpeg

Scientists will be studying this thread for decades! Too bad the rest of the internet isn't here to revel in this discovery! Now where's my doughnut?

Are you SURE you want one? I shouldn't give you this tip, but I like you: the free donut scam is an experiment in reducing human lifespan and increasing insurance rates.