IGNORED

Atari Marketplace and Keeping Words?

Chris Leach

Scientists will be studying this thread for decades! Too bad the rest of the internet isn't here to revel in this discovery! Now where's my doughnut?

Are you SURE you want one? I shouldn't give you this tip, but I like you: the free donut scam is an experiment in reducing human lifespan and increasing insurance rates.

Mmorf-glorp-mmflarg *gulp* sorry, typing with my mouth full. It's too late. I ate the tasty treat that Chuck D. Head sent before coming back here first. Looks like I'm now part of the experiment. In the immortal word of Darth Vader...

NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!

This is still going on?! LOL

My social experiment worked! I wanted to rile up the original social experimenter to see how long this could keep going and it worked.

I win the Internets! \0/

I control you ALL!!!!! !!!!! !L!L!!!!11!!!llLoNe!!1

Not in the least, Nice try though..

and your accusing me of trolling? HA!

At least i had a reason for what i did you however, you sir are trolling in its true form..

3: there is NO REAL moderation her e whatsoever, if there was this thread would have been closed from day one.

I sure could go for a jelly donut ...and the moderators here are great people....!

icon_mrgreen.gificon_thumbsup.gif

Jelly Donuts for all!

I call opposite on the judgment of the moderators. I think the fact that they have ignored this thread so far, speaks volumes of greatness for them. I've been on forums where they were trigger-happy and power-hungry. Aside from the fact that my entire assertion (in this reply) is that they are fair here, I must call attention to the fact that they have NOT been given reason to be alarmed, in this thread. This thread is moronic, and retarded. The Mods don't regulate against that; although I do not know for certain, I speculate that they take pity. What they do regulate against is abuse [of site policy] and as retarded as this thread is, I do not believe it has encroached. So my hat is off to the mods, who may be rolling their eyes (rightfully so) but who demonstrate an exemplary tolerance for nonsense - without going off half-cocked (as some in this thread do) so BRAVO!!!!

I'm calling you out! Stop posting randomness in my thread....!

BTW: ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS THREAD WAS ORIGINALLY ABOUT?

Chris some insight on this please...

Oh BTW: good moderating job here for this thread..

Sure. It's about Chris responding to a person who lowballed him and blasted him the marketplace. Do you have problems with reading comprehension? Do you have some kind of mental disorder that forces you to ask idiotic questions that can be simply answered by looking at the first page?

Please leave the forum. With every post, you are making a fool of yourself. You are wasting valuable Atari Age bandwidth and I demand that you stop.

I'm calling you out! Stop posting randomness in my thread....!

BTW: ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS THREAD WAS ORIGINALLY ABOUT?

Chris some insight on this please...

Oh BTW: good moderating job here for this thread..

Sure. It's about Chris responding to a person who low balled him and blasted him the marketplace. Do you have problems with reading comprehension? Do you have some kind of mental disorder that forces you to ask idiotic questions that can be simply answered by looking at the first page?

Please leave the forum. With every post, you are making a fool of yourself. You are wasting valuable Atari Age bandwidth and I demand that you stop.

And you think that's NOT RETARDED?, Crying about being low balled on a RCA studio 2 then blasting him in a forum which in all reality no one cares about and furthermore is posted in the wrong place?

Then you guys slam me for my posts telling people that im trolling?

On top of that, i make a few statements and then instead of trying to talk about this in an adult manner with a little levity kicked in and what happens? people like YOU and a few others resort to name calling and other attacks for lack of a better counter point..

Man and to top it all off, and as to your referance on reading the first page? take a look there buddy! does not explain much and that was before i chimed into the thread.

So dont come up to me with this crap man!

I can at least hold a conversation without name calling and slandering others to prove my points, to bad you cant..

3: there is NO REAL moderation her e whatsoever, if there was this thread would have been closed from day one.

I sure could go for a jelly donut ...and the moderators here are great people....!

icon_mrgreen.gificon_thumbsup.gif

Jelly Donuts for all!

I call opposite on the judgment of the moderators. I think the fact that they have ignored this thread so far, speaks volumes of greatness for them. I've been on forums where they were trigger-happy and power-hungry. Aside from the fact that my entire assertion (in this reply) is that they are fair here, I must call attention to the fact that they have NOT been given reason to be alarmed, in this thread. This thread is moronic, and retarded. The Mods don't regulate against that; although I do not know for certain, I speculate that they take pity. What they do regulate against is abuse [of site policy] and as retarded as this thread is, I do not believe it has encroached. So my hat is off to the mods, who may be rolling their eyes (rightfully so) but who demonstrate an exemplary tolerance for nonsense - without going off half-cocked (as some in this thread do) so BRAVO!!!!

look i agree with you entirely on that this thread being totally retarded it is that's why i threw my 2 cents in and tried to throw a little levity into it..

But why im saying that the moderator is not doing such a good job on this is simple i will explain:

1: Does this topic even belong here in the first place? after all this sub forum is dedicated to buying and selling not bitching about a fucking rca studio 2.

2: when having a discussion on a forum is it not a place to flame a person, over an RCA studio 2 let alone what i posted. and resorting to name calling to make there points instead of making any attempt at being respectful of others with opposing views?

Im not saying u have to like them, or even agree with them but to show a little respect is not asking much.

this is moderating 101 and sadly its not being delt with is the point im trying to make. im not trying to dirt anyone im just making a point.

I myself do not believe in censorship but i do believe in keeping the forum on topic and respecting other users.. is all im saying.

This is still going on?! LOL

My social experiment worked! I wanted to rile up the original social experimenter to see how long this could keep going and it worked.

I win the Internets! \0/

I control you ALL!!!!! !!!!! !L!L!!!!11!!!llLoNe!!1

Not in the least, Nice try though..

and your accusing me of trolling? HA!

At least i had a reason for what i did you however, you sir are trolling in its true form..

Actually, I was just making fun of you again, since you keep going on and on and on about this.

The thread was dead. You brought it back to say to let it die (then blame it on some lame experiment). If you can't understand that simple point, and see how moronic it is, then you never will (yes, moronic, and this is a rare time I have no problem saying that since it's true).

Take your own advice and let this thread die already.

<back on ignore>

• Like 2