IGNORED

I do not wish to see anyone leave...

Bryan

Mattel Aquarius??!?!?!? That piece of cra.....

Ahem... I mean, well said Jay!!

:P :D

:rolling: :thumbsup:

And just so you know, I'm only talking about people being rude, obscene and slanderous to each other until everyone gets offended and leaves, but nothing as serious as Jaguar disease.

BTW, you did those circuit boards? They look great!

Ah, understood. I certainly didn't intend any insult by drawing an analogy between our group and the tribal post-apocalyptic radioactive nightmare world that is the Jaguar forum.

And yes, the circuit boards are my design. One of my Summer/Fall 2010 projects that I'm still trying to finish. :)

10 BOOBS=BOOBS+2:GOTO 10

You forgot the error checking.

IF BOOBS > HANDFUL

You don't want an overflow happening now, do you?

All I know is if you PUSH them, you'll end up POP'ing them eventually.

(sorry, a bit of Z80/intel thrown in there).

If PEEK DD, Then POKE :-o

• Like 1

this thread reminds me why i didnt join sooner... i didnt join atari forums, as there was either fighting, low traffic, or just nothing worth reading really... and recently i havnt really seen anything overly interesting here in the 8bit forum, so i havnt been reading as much. i have ventured into the jag forum a few times and every time i have, every single thread i have read (maybe i just choose the wrong ones?) there is a fight in the thread... altho here is much better, i would be unhappy to see it go down that road. everyone is entitled to their opinion, too many take it as a personal attack or a matter of pride, or just simply 'hey this 'person' needs to be taught a lesson, and i am the person to do it'. and this is just a load of bull...

and boobs dont belong in this thread...

they belong in my hands...

sloopy.

European boobs are better. Oh, wait, that was the other thread. ha.

OK, that Veronica is a S C A R Y lookin' succubus of a Womb-man, and that is not Frank Zappa's signature on those Dirty Pillows. "Breasts, Mama. They're called breasts, and every woman has them! "... "Yes, Carrie, but they are not supposed to look like the roadmap to Berlin in 'Hitler's Downfall". lol.   

i think most of the time european boobs are still natural unless you get them boosted at your "walmart", "carrefour" (insert your favour discounter here)...

I wouldn't call Carrefour a discounter. It's one of the most expensive ones here in Belgium.

I expect boob boosts for low prices at ALDI or LIDL soon here though.

Boobs....Where!!!!!!

I'm only human, need boobs.....(best Homer voice)

On the subject of threads turning nasty, yes, very sad isn't it..

People who appear intelligent suddenly dropping to the level of playground bully over something so silly you are left worrying that you were wrong about their intelligence (and yours).

At 50 I've seen them all (no I'm not back to boob although I wish it was) and heard them all, none of the fights are new and all of them just take healthy forum and turn it to mush. There were times back then when I was happy to moderate forums just to keep them civil but these days I just wish people could understand the term "agree to disagree".

Be it a joystick, a machine, a coding language or just any other banal issue, keep it sweet, decent, civil and INTELLIGENT...

Mine does too, and I could care less. She does know what I like, and finds it, sets up the DVR, then pesters me to watch it with her, usually with good food. What's not to like?

Most of TV sucks really huge right now anyway. Been enjoying the Beeb America though. Si-fy (who is the nut-bag who decided that was a good idea?) canned Stargate, after cruel and unusual punishment via "Universe", and basically went all fantasy all the time. Friday nite TV is a bummer now. So, we DVR, and have been on a run of wierd shows. The Walking Dead was good, as was True Blood (really e-ffing good), etc...

News has been canceled for a long time too. Scary the crap I hear them say when I do watch. It's like bizzaro land.

I love not having to look for that stuff amidst the world 'o crap on all the time. So, I'll surf and program things, and have few worries about that there TV.

. . . keep it sweet, decent, civil and INTELLIGENT...

Impossible! If you've been through the public education system, you should be bitter and exhausted (a big ball of posttraumatic stress disorder). You should be so mentally worn out that you have a hard time forming anything resembling an intelligent thought. You should no longer care what you look like and just generally wish that everyone on the planet would die. You should be like a throbbing raw nerve who sees every disagreement as a personal attack that is trying to chip away at your eternal soul until nothing is left and you fade into nothingness.

• Like 1

... Si-fy (who is the nut-bag who decided that was a good idea?) ...

Si-fy irritates as do the +1 channels. I'm not sure if it's the same in the States, but over here in the UK we have channels named ITV + 1, Discovery + 1 etc , which show stuff that happened 1 hour ago. Surely they should be named ITV2 - 1 and Discovery - 1?

Most of TV sucks really huge right now anyway. Been enjoying the Beeb America though. Si-fy (who is the nut-bag who decided that was a good idea?) canned Stargate, after cruel and unusual punishment via "Universe", and basically went all fantasy all the time. Friday nite TV is a bummer now. So, we DVR, and have been on a run of wierd shows. The Walking Dead was good, as was True Blood (really e-ffing good), etc...

When I got married 12 years ago, we didn't really have the money for cable or satellite so we used an antenna and got maybe 4 channels. After we moved a couple times, I didn't hook up an antenna at all and now we have the Internet and whatever we get from Netflix. I don't miss TV at all. Besides, there's no A8 channel.

i have owned 4 tv's in my life, the first was bought as just a monitor for my A8...

second one was bought because i lived in a 3BR house with 3 roomates... and one said if i bought a TV, he would buy a fridge... (e cheated and got one from his parents... but then i did the same for the tv)

third one was bought because my wife (then GF) said 'as long as i am alive, a *censored*^4 video game will not be hooked to MY *censored*x2 TV, so two weeks before we were married i bought a TV... (she then changed it to 'any tv in MY living room' )....

fourth one, is the one we have now, someone was throwing it out, and i grabbed it... 55" of DLP goodness :')

just say NO! to the brain sucker!

sloopy.

. . . keep it sweet, decent, civil and INTELLIGENT...

Impossible! If you've been through the public education system, you should be bitter and exhausted (a big ball of posttraumatic stress disorder). You should be so mentally worn out that you have a hard time forming anything resembling an intelligent thought. You should no longer care what you look like and just generally wish that everyone on the planet would die. You should be like a throbbing raw nerve who sees every disagreement as a personal attack that is trying to chip away at your eternal soul until nothing is left and you fade into nothingness.

ROTFL....

Every word is true :)

I'm a young 50 but every part of my life has been a massive roller coaster of madness and stress, after 14yrs I was diagnosed as a manic depressive so almost all what you wrote was 100% true :)

I shall ATTEMPT to string an intelligent sentence together :)

TV's have been the bane of my life this week, installed a new one into my mother in laws (the dreaded Brit mother in law), I also had to rewire 3 other tv's where my nephew had ripped the scarts out...

Her tv is nice but these LCD tv's look awful (budget ones), its like looking at a photoshop oil filter...eek...

My crt is alive and well and loads better to look at...