IGNORED

NEW UPDATE: Atari 2600 NTSC Good Luck Charlie Brown Limited Edition (as is)

Wonder007

Still here, Wonder, but the "enhanced" version sounds a lot more appealing than the "as is" version. The early release makes sense considering how close we are to CGE, and I applaud your efforts, as always. But would it be possible... eventually... to do the enhanced version similarly to the release of Turbo? In other words, BOTH versions in a single cart... with manual and BOX (which looks awesome), of course.

Just askin' :twisted:

Still here, Wonder, but the "enhanced" version sounds a lot more appealing than the "as is" version. The early release makes sense considering how close we are to CGE, and I applaud your efforts, as always. But would it be possible... eventually... to do the enhanced version similarly to the release of Turbo? In other words, BOTH versions in a single cart... with manual and BOX (which looks awesome), of course.

Just askin' :twisted:

Yes, I would really like that too, with the cool box and all.

Hello All,

UPDATE: I have not sent out any information on the game due to an illness in my family. I have over 49 people committed to this game so it will be on a first come, first serve basis when I start accepting payments. I will send PM's according to the order in which I have receive an interest for the game (from over a year ago based on this thread). If people do not pay after a certain time, I will go to the next person on the list. I have not determined the final price so once I get everything back on track with my personal life and finalize the final price, I will start PM's. The PM's should start coming to you in the next few days. If you have already committed via this thread, you are on the list.

Again, sorry for the delay. My goal is to release the game at CGE2012......if there is a delay in production, I will mail them out. ONE MORE THING: this limited edition is for an AS IS copy, the enhanced version of the game will be released in the next couple of years...not sure exactly when though.

Sincerely,

- Wonder007

sorry to hear about the troubles......take yer time...get things right and I am sure people will still be waiting for the game with patience.

Waiting for the pm and paypal is ready to come your way when needed...for that CIB as is copy of Charlie brown......heck..if this thread starts it...PUT ME DOWN FOR A COMPLETED GAME COPY for the future...! Paypal will be ready then AS WELL

chris

hey, thanks very much for the update, but I am very confused about one key thing you stated. What exactly do you mean by: "My goal is to release the game at CGE2012..."??? This is causing me much stress! I don't have the time nor the interest to go to these "shows". They are always very far away from me (and in most cases they are in Las Vegas which for me personally is a city that I despise and have no interest to travel to) So please say it isn't so? Can you please just mail it to those of us who just want to play the game and add it to our personal collections? I just don't see the logic. In one case, you pay $50 or whatever for a cartridge and $5 or whatever for shipping it. In the other case, you pay $500 for airfare, $500 for a hotel, rental car, crappy food, etc. PLEASE don't put us through that? Can we just get the game "normal" style? Please?

hey, thanks very much for the update, but I am very confused about one key thing you stated. What exactly do you mean by: "My goal is to release the game at CGE2012..."??? This is causing me much stress! I don't have the time nor the interest to go to these "shows". They are always very far away from me (and in most cases they are in Las Vegas which for me personally is a city that I despise and have no interest to travel to) So please say it isn't so? Can you please just mail it to those of us who just want to play the game and add it to our personal collections? I just don't see the logic. In one case, you pay $50 or whatever for a cartridge and $5 or whatever for shipping it. In the other case, you pay $500 for airfare, $500 for a hotel, rental car, crappy food, etc. PLEASE don't put us through that? Can we just get the game "normal" style? Please?

You should read post #151. It is stated there that one does not need to attend CGE2012 to get the game.

MAJOR UPDATE: I just sent information via PM to the first 49 interested people on this thread or PM. Please respond promptly to the PM if you would like to acquire this game. BTW, below is a pic of the cart:

post-6286-0-35642600-1339799469_thumb.png

Enjoy,

- Wonder007