IGNORED

MONKEY LABS IS BACK!

Cebus Capucinis

I love smoking, if they were not so bad for me I would do it ALL the time! I found my e-cig is a pretty nice substitute though :lust:

Nice lamps, I still have mine from the first run. Actually, it may have even been one of the first made? (lampshade only) It gets a lot of compliments :)

Ironically enough your shade was the very first ever created. I'm glad you like it, I thought the thing was absolutely horrid and was shocked that anyone actually wanted to buy it! :lol: Not the design or anything, it was just a creator's perfectionism showing. I saw so many damn flaws (which weren't really that noticeable to anyone but me) in that thing it just annoyed me! LOL

I love smoking, if they were not so bad for me I would do it ALL the time! I found my e-cig is a pretty nice substitute though :lust:

Nice lamps, I still have mine from the first run. Actually, it may have even been one of the first made? (lampshade only) It gets a lot of compliments :)

Ironically enough your shade was the very first ever created. I'm glad you like it, I thought the thing was absolutely horrid and was shocked that anyone actually wanted to buy it! :lol: Not the design or anything, it was just a creator's perfectionism showing. I saw so many damn flaws (which weren't really that noticeable to anyone but me) in that thing it just annoyed me! LOL

Oh, they were noticable. If you remember I lowballed you :D I was able to get it looking much better with Climber labs new system and once your patent expires we will be releasing cheap knock offs and driving Monkey Labs to the unemployement lines...BWAH HAH HAH HA H...Oh, wait, sorry was having an episode...

Seriously though, it looks good, I 'll have to post a pic of the lamp I use with it, thats what completes it :)

Oh, they were noticable. If you remember I lowballed you :D

It's only a lowball if the seller thinks it's worth more. I think I got a good deal. ;) I did take a loss on it, sure, as materials were about double what you paid, but the end product certainly wasn't worth the cost of materials in my opinion, LMAO!

Yea, there's a lot of chopping at bits inside to get everything to fit..not something I'd recommend to be doing unless you were fairly confident of not screwing up.

Hope you don't mind me copying your idea, only I didn't think it would be worth me buying one to be sent to Ireland, so decided to give it a go! Excellent idea by the way!

I know it was a joke, but the whole Paddle Dimmer switch would probably be a whole lot easier to do..just fit a standard dimmer switch in the paddle, but where would you seriously use it??!!