IGNORED

High Score Club 9.02 - Dragonfire

Ze_ro

44,180. I could do better if I could figure out a way to control my nerves. I get too nervous when I play fast paced games. Also, to avoid cheap instant deaths, hold right on the joystick as soon as you die to avoid a double death. Sometimes if you die and you're still pressing to the left, your guy will popout of the hideout without even knowing.

44,180. I could do better if I could figure out a way to control my nerves. I get too nervous when I play fast paced games. Also, to avoid cheap instant deaths, hold right on the joystick as soon as you die to avoid a double death. Sometimes if you die and you're still pressing to the left, your guy will popout of the hideout without even knowing.

I find that i can control my anxiety and relax more when i intentionally ignore the score until the game is over. This is especially important for when I'm doing well--if i know i'm in striking range of a new high score, then I really tense up and push too hard, which inevitably leads to disappointing results. :|

wow!!! that strategy paid off. What I did was tape a little piece of paper over the score to cover it up. This really helps you concentrate. My new score is now 76,630 and My average score went from 25,000 to about 45,000. I think I'll try this strategy for every game. I just wish I did this for Millipede. I think I could get 100,000 with some luck. Btw, you should of seen my reaction when I looked under the piece of paper at the end of the game,lol. I was just hoping for 50,000

http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/slideshow/AlbumID=3349075027/PictureID=126217411027/a=5210909027_5210909027/

Edited by Frostbite76

9370, getting better, but no where near what others are hitting. How the hell do people get as high as they are? Fun game, but pretty freaking hard.

The idea is to be patient with the fireballs on the first stage, then go back and forth, faking out the white dragon, then swooping when he's going in the other direction.

Nowhere near my TG score, but I'm still sick...

I had a good run of 20k+ on one life, then just blew my concentration...

post-4191-130016012834_thumb.jpg

9370, getting better, but no where near what others are hitting. How the hell do people get as high as they are? Fun game, but pretty freaking hard.

I made a quick video showing the faking out of the dragon and the fireball stage.

I started on Game 4 so that I got to the white dragon faster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-60PJ4qiE6c