IGNORED

High Score Club 9.04 - Crossbow

Ze_ro

CROSSBOW LEVEL: IN THE CHAMBER

In this scene, spiders and arrows are the enemies.

The spiders appear randomly from the right or the left side of the screen, one at a time, and are slower than an arrow. When a spider touches a friend, you have 2 seconds to destroy it; else...you will lose the current guy in the chamber.

The arrows come from the right side until a friend reaches the center of the screen, i.e., the CENTER DOOR. After this, arrows come from another side of the screen (i.e., left side). They appear one at a time too, but they kill a friend instantaneously at the contact.

Your goal is to destroy the enemies positioning your cursor near your friend, who must leave the chamber safety at least once to complete this stage.

Remember: the left door is the entry, and the right door, the exit.

I solved to draw this Crossbow scene although I'm not a good artist.

post-24681-0-21004500-1301184779_thumb.png

Edited by oyamafamily

Here is my SEA Level. The goal is to cross a sea to advance the game. The adventurers travel by boat (instead of walking on this level).

post-10944-0-19435500-1301189390_thumb.png

There are crabs and eels that will get you from below. Also, a giant octopus can pop out from the sea and take the adventurer down to a watery grave. Finally, the ever present vultures await their opportunity from above as well.

CROSSBOW LEVEL: IN THE CHAMBER

In this scene, spiders and arrows are the enemies.

The spiders appear randomly from the right or the left side of the screen, one at a time, and are slower than an arrow. When a spider touches a friend, you have 2 seconds to destroy it; else...you will lose the current guy in the chamber.

The arrows come from the right side until a friend reaches the center of the screen, i.e., the CENTER DOOR. After this, arrows come from another side of the screen (i.e., left side). They appear one at a time too, but they kill a friend instantaneously at the contact.

Your goal is to destroy the enemies positioning your cursor near your friend, who must leave the chamber safety at least once to complete this stage.

Remember: the left door is the entry, and the right door, the exit.

I solved to draw this Crossbow scene although I'm not a good artist.

post-24681-0-21004500-1301184779_thumb.png

Your art work is better than mine. My drawing skills never did progress much further than the pre-K level.

424,600. Barely beat your score Gorfy.

nice job. i'll race ya to one million........

Don't forget me! I'm still a resting dragon, but when I WAKE...

Of course. I just assumed you'd already be there waiting for the rest of the pack......

Sorry for the late score update... I've been busy with work this month (next week is likely to be just as bad... though hopefully things will ease up after that).

classicgamer_27330 & Scrabbler15: You'll have to do better than that to get the 3 point bonus :P

--Zero