IGNORED

New Duke Nukem Trailer

Ite

To whom it may concern,

Stop releasing trailers and teaser material. Just release the f*cking game! We know its coming, cut the crap.

Your's Truly

The people that have been waiting 15 years for this game

All kidding aside, pretty sweet trailer. Makes me even angrier that they pushed it to June.

To whom it may concern,

Stop releasing trailers and teaser material. Just release the f*cking game! We know its coming, cut the crap.

Your's Truly

The people that have waiting 15 years for this game

All kidding aside, pretty sweet trailer. Makes me even angrier that they pushed it to June.

No shit! 2 days after my 40th birthday! What a gift. I'm still a skeptic though, after 15 years or so of 'in the making', I still won't believe even June until it's loaded onto my pc, xbox and ps3!

To whom it may concern,

Your's Truly

The people that have waiting 15 years for this game

No shit! 2 days after my 40th birthday! What a gift. I'm still a skeptic though, after 15 years or so of 'in the making', I still won't believe even June until it's loaded onto my pc, xbox and ps3!

LOL hope it comes out for your 40th, when and which did you play the other Dukes?

• 4 weeks later...

The point of the video is, *drum roll please*... the demo will be released on June 3 to certain people, apparently. It hasn't been pushed back again.

Man, is it getting that close already? I should start saving some dough for a day-one purchase...

The point of the video is, *drum roll please*... the demo will be released on June 3 to certain people, apparently. It hasn't been pushed back again.

Man, is it getting that close already? I should start saving some dough for a day-one purchase...

I'm gonna pre-order lol.

Actually, now that I think of it, I'm going to wait a day or two to see if the PC version has some retarded DRM. If it does, then, well.. I guess I'll rent it on a console or something.

So it looks like you have to preorder the game to be able to play the demo? Isn't that the exact opposite of what a demo is supposed to be for?

You had to buy the Borderlands GOTY edition in order to get the demo.