Happy_Dude

I'm addicted to Fleas lately...

Dreamcast -- all hookups, boxed, 1 controller, & inst

House of Dead 2

Crazy Taxi

World Series 2K1

NBA 2K1

Jet Grind Radio (loose)

$20, I didn't hesitate one second and he goes, "I think we can do $15." I think so too. :)

This, of course, is right after I won one on Ebay recently for about $40 with similar stats. (Well, there goes my hunt for a backup) I think I'm through with Ebay except for rares.

Passed on: Atari 2600 Vader with Game Center case (no top), 2 joy, AC, and 5 loose carts ($25). Typical. Come on, give me $6!

What I hate:

The damn sellers who sulk up and scowl about a "low sale" that they agreed on. Come on big baby! It's all part of the fun! One guy was all pissed for a $9 sale of 3 loose ordinary SNES carts (I should have been the one crying!).

The damn sellers who try to bully you into a sale. What?!?? The "how much you want to pay?" sellers who are really asking "how much you got?" I kept low-balling this seller just to piss him off because he was a jerk. Loved it.

What I love:

The nice sellers who right off the bat say $1 each for NES games. I don't even try to haggle with them, I just scoop up all the ones I don't have.

I'm addicted to Fleas lately...

Dreamcast -- all hookups, boxed, 1 controller, & inst

House of Dead 2

Crazy Taxi

World Series 2K1

NBA 2K1

Jet Grind Radio (loose)

$20, I didn't hesitate one second and he goes, "I think we can do $15." I think so too. :)

This, of course, is right after I won one on Ebay recently for about $40 with similar stats. (Well, there goes my hunt for a backup) I think I'm through with Ebay except for rares.

Passed on: Atari 2600 Vader with Game Center case (no top), 2 joy, AC, and 5 loose carts ($25). Typical. Come on, give me $6!

What I hate:

The damn sellers who sulk up and scowl about a "low sale" that they agreed on. Come on big baby! It's all part of the fun! One guy was all pissed for a $9 sale of 3 loose ordinary SNES carts (I should have been the one crying!).

The damn sellers who try to bully you into a sale. What?!?? The "how much you want to pay?" sellers who are really asking "how much you got?" I kept low-balling this seller just to piss him off because he was a jerk. Loved it.

What I love:

The nice sellers who right off the bat say $1 each for NES games. I don't even try to haggle with them, I just scoop up all the ones I don't have.

I remember I used to go to flea markets with my boy scout uniform on. I would be only 10 or 11 at the time. When they would ask, I would say I just came from a boy scout meeting. Damn, that was a great tool for haggling. Sellers would accept ANYTHING I offered them. A lot of times I didn't even need to haggle, they would just cut the sticker price by 50%.

Now I'm older, have braces and acne, so that tactic no longer works :P

What I hate:

What I love:

The worst seller I've ever encountered was an old woman, who when I asked for the price of a particular game I wanted, she bundled a load of other shitty games into a bag, told me a ridiculous price and said something like 'and you'll have lots of fun playing these', as if the sale had already been completed before I'd said anything. I ignored what she said and walked on... :roll:

Not the worst weekend, but I put a lot of miles on the car, so it's probably a wash.

Complete in box, like new Atari Flashback 2. I don't think it was ever taken out of the package - $10

Neat Nintendo branded game case with 8 games, 4 I didn't have - $4

Box of misc controllers and junk - $4

Small tub of 21 loose 2600 carts from an estate sale - asked the guy how much, he said, "One doller, but today it's half off, so fifty cents." Shit, the TUB is worth more than that. Some nice Sears titles games, including Steeple Chase, which I needed. :)

Also picked up a Belkin wireless router for $2, and a Linksys Wireless-G game adapter for $10

Today off of Craigslist got me a complete Virtual Boy with Mario Tennis and Red Alarm for $30, might have gotten taken though, I'm having trouble with the right eyepiece, it comes and goes. Oh well, no big deal, I have another one already.

post-12780-1249347749_thumb.jpg

post-12780-1249347763_thumb.jpg

post-12780-1249347773_thumb.jpg

post-12780-1249347783_thumb.jpg

post-12780-1249347800_thumb.jpg

post-12780-1249347844_thumb.jpg

Not the worst weekend, but I put a lot of miles on the car, so it's probably a wash.

Complete in box, like new Atari Flashback 2. I don't think it was ever taken out of the package - $10

Neat Nintendo branded game case with 8 games, 4 I didn't have - $4

Box of misc controllers and junk - $4

Small tub of 21 loose 2600 carts from an estate sale - asked the guy how much, he said, "One doller, but today it's half off, so fifty cents." Shit, the TUB is worth more than that. Some nice Sears titles games, including Steeple Chase, which I needed. :)

Also picked up a Belkin wireless router for $2, and a Linksys Wireless-G game adapter for $10

Today off of Craigslist got me a complete Virtual Boy with Mario Tennis and Red Alarm for $30, might have gotten taken though, I'm having trouble with the right eyepiece, it comes and goes. Oh well, no big deal, I have another one already.

Can I buy super mario bros. 2 and that nes max controller off you? :)

went to a thrift and got a complete PS One (the small one) system with two controllers and all cables for 50 cents!

Damn good deal. Those little bastards have been tricky to find recently.

I saw two of those in a Value Village yesterday, they wanted $20 each and they were filthy as hell.

Anyway.

A thrift store find:

NES games, buck each:

Tetris 2 w/manual

Renegade

Faxanadu w/manual

Crystalis w/manual

Nes Open Golf w/manual

Tecmo Super Bowl w/manual

Bad News Baseball w/manual

Swords and Serpents w/manual

Chris Evert & Ivan Lendl Top Players Tennis

T&C Surf Design

After Burner

TMNT

Blades of Steel

Guides: 50 cents each

Prima Turok Evolution (GC? PS2?)

BradyGames Socom II (PS2)

Versus Books Starfox Adventures (GC)

Nintendo Power Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem (GC)

Prima's Half Life (Dreamcast)

Are those Guide books worth anything? For 50 cents I thought I'd grab them but I won't use them. I'm told that there never was a Half Life for the Dreamcast but there's a Prima guide for it.

My wife and I have been going to garage sales lately, mostly looking for baby stuff. I picked up a boxed Marble Madness of the NES: $2. They had a few other boxed NES games, but nothing too exciting.

I've seen a lot of ps2 & xbox games lately - one guy today had a whole box of shinkwrawpped Xbox games, about 15 copies of True Crime.

Not a gameing find, but something you will see a lot of pictures from on this forum:

A Kodak digital Science DC210 Zoom Camera. Luckily I had my Lynx II in the truck with me, so I had 4 AA cells available to power it up with. It loaded first try, and took some reasonable shots. It came with an 8 MB Compact Flash card, which holds about 30 pictures. I still have the original 64 MB flash card that came with my Lyra, which, when formatted for use with both devices, holds either 1 CD worth of mp3's or 225 jpeg shots at the camera's highest quality. I also have a 2GB CF card that I plan to keep in the Lyra. Heck, a 100x 4GB card would probably cost under $50, and at that rate, I'd empty out the Energizer factory long before the memory card ever filled up.

Time to dig out those old NiMH cells that I've had sitting around, and also time to dig out the NiCd cells that used to keep the memory backup in my boom box. They should get me through the 8 meg card to start with... :ponder:

Dragon Warrior II for $1? And you say nothing much... wish that nothing much happened to me :D

Today I got a bunch of coleco games for 50 cents each, some good some bad... but a big lot... will post a pic later. Saw a v.smile still in the box with a $34.98 target sticker STILL ON IT.... kids consignment sale priced $40. Who are these idiots?

AX

Dragon Warrior II for $1? And you say nothing much... wish that nothing much happened to me :D

Today I got a bunch of coleco games for 50 cents each, some good some bad... but a big lot... will post a pic later. Saw a v.smile still in the box with a $34.98 target sticker STILL ON IT.... kids consignment sale priced $40. Who are these idiots?

AX

HOLY SHIT I HAD NO CLUE HOW MUCH IT WAS WORTH!!!!!

AX

HOLY SHIT I HAD NO CLUE HOW MUCH IT WAS WORTH!!!!!

V.smile :D or DWII? :)

:rolling:

I've got the BOX ONLY... I need a manual, cartridge, and map for the CIB collection.

AX

I found a 16 oz Pepsi bottle on the ground today with the yellow lid. Good chance of $2 towards my wii points, it works most of the time for me. I don't have Rock Band but it still gives it to you on the wii. I know, YAY but I haven't found much later and it doesn't get more in the wild than that.

One of the more lucky days for me at Goodwill today, someone must've dropped off their dreamcast and games yesterday (good thing they're mixed in with the music CD's so no one immediately sees them):

Dreamcast games ($2 each):

Blue Stinger

Power Stone

Spider-man

Tomb Raider The last Revelation

EGG: Elemental Gimmick Gear

Toy Commander

They also had about 10 SNES games, though they were mostly sports titles and the Super Star Wars games so I passed on those.