IGNORED

Whats The Most You Have Paid For An Atari 2600 Cart?

scorpion

Done. I hope that helps get you closer to a Harmony Cart.

Thanks. I guess I should ask what the etiquette is. When somebody donates, is it OK to post the amount here since it will probably be easy for people to figure out who donated which amount? If people want it to be anonymous, it won't be that way for long if I post the amount right after they post here.

Done. I hope that helps get you closer to a Harmony Cart.

Thanks. I guess I should ask what the etiquette is. When somebody donates, is it OK to post the amount here since it will probably be easy for people to figure out who donated which amount? If people want it to be anonymous, it won't be that way for long if I post the amount right after they post here.

I guess if the person asks to be anonymous you should respect that but if they say nothing then I guess it is up to you rather or not you keep them anonymous. The important thing is that you express how thankful you are but rather it is a public or private thank you would be up to you.

• Like 1

I guess if the person asks to be anonymous you should respect that but if they say nothing then I guess it is up to you rather or not you keep them anonymous. The important thing is that you express how thankful you are but rather it is a public or private thank you would be up to you.

Nobody has asked yet, so I'm happy to report that I got a donation of 80 bucks tonight. I wonder who that's from? :D

Unless the price has been raised again, 5 bucks plus 80 bucks should be enough to get a Harmony cart. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the Harmony cart donations. Now I'll be able to quickly and easily test my works in progress.

More of a gamer here, than a collector. I go by the thought that overall, the common games were common for a reason ... they were good, or at least better than the less common ones. Therefore, unless there was a game that has special meaning to me, I would prefer to hit a cache of commons than spend my money on one expensive one.

Thanks for the Harmony cart donations. Now I'll be able to quickly and easily test my works in progress.

My Harmony cart came in the mail today (I just brought it in the house). Thanks again for the donations. It would have been months or maybe even some time in 2012 before I could have gotten one. :thumbsup:

Edited by Random Terrain

Paid $45 for Battlezone new back in way-back.

Back when I lived in Delaware in the summer of 1986-87 at the Kay-Bee Toy & Hobby in the Rehoboth Mall I bought an Activision Starmaster cartridge for roughly $14.99 and a QuickShot II joystick the same day for another $15, previous to that at Kmart my father bought KRULL and Mountain King for me because I had done some odd jobs for him back in 1983 in the summer and they cost me about $9.95 each (oddly enough just a few days before the living room ceiling in the apartment caved in). Those were my most expensive cartridges, the rest were Christmas and Birthday gifts

My Harmony cart came in the mail today (I just brought it in the house). Thanks again for the donations. It would have been months or maybe even some time in 2012 before I could have gotten one. :thumbsup:

John Titor says,"You're welcome." :)

• Like 1

That was fast. Enjoy the Harmony Cart!

You will be as happy as this guy.

post-27767-0-89396900-1309257187_thumb.jpg

But that guy isn't happy. He is screaming because the girl keeps smashing the joystick against his hand every time the boy wins. :)

• Like 1

besides the couple dozen games I've bought from AA Store, I payed $35 for Demolition Herby quite a few years back, but I bought it with a bunch of other commons so I was offered free shipping. technically $35 is what I agreed to pay for it though :)

Overall I paid just over a grand for Eli's Ladder, but I sold it for a few hundred more in the end. Of the cartridges I still own, the most I paid for any of them was the bare board complete Magicard (with manual, overlays etc), ran me around $700 iirc. I think prices on that have gone up a bit in the eight years or so since I acquired it heh.

I paid $234 or so for a Starpath Supercharger on eBay when I first joined here. I had hit the liquor cabinet before going on eBay and, well, alcohol and eBay are not a good combo! :|

It could have been worse...you could have bought one of these:

http://www.computerhovel.com/ebay-listings.html