IGNORED

Independence Day Tournament: 1976-1985

I forgot to put the links for the ROMs in the game info and we managed to survive a week w/o them...should I continue to put the ROM links in the game info or can that be dropped? Off the top of my head I don't know if the other HSCs include links to the ROMs

I forgot to put the links for the ROMs in the game info and we managed to survive a week w/o them...should I continue to put the ROM links in the game info or can that be dropped? Off the top of my head I don't know if the other HSCs include links to the ROMs

The 7800 and Intellivision HSC's include ROM links.

I already have the ROMS for those games so it doesn't do me any good.

For MAME i get mine from RomNation

I like how they include a bunch of different ROMS in one zipped folder. :)

I personally never use the link, I already have all the roms ... except the CHDs

Kung Fu Master 26,700

I finally got to the second floor. :)

Me too but with less points.

I lasted about 20 seconds with 3 men, I was not expecting stuff to fall out of the ceiling :?

You have to take your time on the 2nd floor.

Move forward a little bit, go back a bit until it falls, go forward a little more ete...

I think those things are called catacombs. Not sure if i spelled that right.

Jump over the snakes, and wait for the dragon to go away before moving forward.

Edited by roadrunner

"Jump over the snakes, and wait for the dragon to go away before moving forward."

Your right about the snakes, but wrong about the dragons. You don't just let those creatures go away, you kill 'em. You get 2000 for getting them. There is actually a spot on the second board where after jumping a snake, two consecutive snakes plop down right in front of you. You will find you have plenty of time to give them both a kick. That's 4000 right there.

"Jump over the snakes, and wait for the dragon to go away before moving forward."

Your right about the snakes, but wrong about the dragons. You don't just let those creatures go away, you kill 'em. You get 2000 for getting them. There is actually a spot on the second board where after jumping a snake, two consecutive snakes plop down right in front of you. You will find you have plenty of time to give them both a kick. That's 4000 right there.

Yeah, i thought those dragon's could be killed.

I just didn't want to take a chance on getting hit by the dragon's fire.

Great job on beating my score for Burgertime. :thumbsup:

Now who's gonna beat my Battlezone score? :)

One more for tonight. This game gets ridiculously hard.

Are you signing up for the Arcade/MAME Summer Showdown?

I just received word from an arcade that will sponsor the event.

Man, this sounds like a lot of fun. Tell me more about it, I have never heard of such a tournament. Is it going to be a live stream tournament or an actual live event?

One more for tonight. This game gets ridiculously hard.

Are you signing up for the Arcade/MAME Summer Showdown?

I just received word from an arcade that will sponsor the event.

Man, this sounds like a lot of fun. Tell me more about it, I have never heard of such a tournament. Is it going to be a live stream tournament or an actual live event?

7 games in the tournament over two weeks:

Bubbles

Galaxian

Pac-Man Turbo

Reactor

Star Castle

Time Pilot

Zoo Keeper

That's a pretty awesome lineup!

Plus, an arcade is teaming up to promote the event locally and will be submitting scores on behalf of their players. I submitted a poster design to them, so once they approve it I will make a formal announcement in the events forum.

And all scores will be posted in the forthcoming issue of Retrocade Magazine.

See the Arcade/MAME Summer Showdown link in my signature for the complete rules.