IGNORED

ARMY OF DARKNESS (2600)

neotokeo2001

Just wanted to check in. I have not been able to ship out the remaining Splatter Premium Editions yet. I hope to have them all shipped on Monday. If you have a Premium Edition and your address has been changed since you Pre-Ordered please send me a PM with your new address. I will message everyone tomorrow night with their address that the game will be shipped to. Anyone that has not received their game other then a Splatter please let me know as I have tracking info for them.

Due to some messages I have received in my personal e-mail and Facebook I will post what has delayed the game. This is information that I wasn't going to share but feel that I need to at this time.

My Father had brain cancer and has been in the hospital on and off several times the past six months. He took a turn for the worse several weeks ago and passed away earlier this afternoon. This is in addition to the Bank problems and the PayPal problems that I posted about previously. I am not going to disappear with anyone's money and will ship the games as promised. AtariAge and the people here are a big part of my life and I will continue doing what I have always done.

I have a son that is interested in Homebrews and hacks and he sometimes uses my computer to visit AtariAge. So when you see that I have logged in it is not always me.

Family first, games later ! The fact that people got their game is a good enough proof that you're not here to steal any money

Sorry to hear about your father. I lost mine in an accident when I was young so I know a little what you're going through.

My premium edition was an Ash one. Pretty sure it will come in this week anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry. I have been out of State working for the last few months. I should have taken care of these before I left. Several International orders and a few domestic were not shipped due to packaging/weight problems. The Post Office had the packages but did not notify me right away. There were found after investigating a few missing packages. Here are the ones I still need to ship. If anyone is not on the list or has a different address please let me know. These will ship by Wednesday or sooner. If anyone wants a refund instead just PM me.

Wonder

Zodiacprime

Weirdguy

Gambler

Marc

lucifershalo

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...