IGNORED

Cebus' Tube o' Crap

Okay, well, not really. What I do have here is a packing tube with a few movie posters from 2007-2008. They're all promotional posters from DVD releases that I got when I managed a video store during that timeframe. Possibly 2006-2007? I can't remember, LOL! At any rate, I'm not going to go through them and figure out what all is in there. I believe there's a Harry Potter poster in there from the fifth movie, but I'm not totally sure. There's a wide smattering of posters in there, though, as employees were allowed to take home whatever posters they wanted. I grabbed quite a few back in the day, and they can be yours for FREE, SHIPPING INCLUDED.

There are at least 5 movie posters and a couple random ones in there, IIRC, but like I said, I'm not sure. They are varying in condition and are being given away AS IS, with no guarantee of 100% quality. A couple of them actually appear to be slightly ripped, but as stated, I'm not takin' them out of the tube to figure it out, so you get what you pay for, which in this case is FREE posters.

However, there's a catch here: To get the posters, you have to post a haiku in this thread detailing WHY you deserve these posters. The best/funniest haiku next Saturday @ 5PM Mountain time will win the posters. I charge actual shipping as they're already in the tube and ready to go -- shouldn't be more than $5-10 maximum. International users may play too, but your shipping will be more than domestic, obviously. As stated, write a haiku telling me WHY you deserve the random posters. :thumbsup:

AND START YOUR ENGINES!

dead consoles & unloved cartridges

Monkey Labs lamps, are

bin saved kitsch!

...not really interested in any movie posters (no wall space!), but if one happened to be War of the Worlds... :)

If you included yours in a contest, I'd stuff the ballot box for MONTHS! :lol: If I'm ever a millionaire, I will be offering you six figures for that damn thing.... :D

If you included yours in a contest, I'd stuff the ballot box for MONTHS! :lol: If I'm ever a millionaire, I will be offering you six figures for that damn thing.... :D

Haha, I'll be sure to hang onto it for a while then. lol

As well as this other stuff :love:

(posted here just in case people were wondering wtf we're talking about)

post-13896-0-74749800-1312081489_thumb.jpg post-13896-0-50448300-1312081499_thumb.jpg

...started a WotW's thread w/ more pics in the 'show us your collection' forum for those that are interested...

Holy cow, I was trying to explain the Jeff Wayne War of the Worlds to my GF just yesterday! (off topic for the posters I know)...

Growing up in England I thought everyone knew about this, but I've yet to meet an American in person who has a clue what I'm talking about. Some nice stuff in that second picture that I'd love to get my hands on (and the poster is pretty damn sweet too)

• Like 2

LOL, save2600 and I actually were surprised to find out another American knew about it as well when we first posted about it. I love Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds. I actually grew up listening to it, as my dad was a huge fan of it. :)

I'm hoping (but not holding my breath) for the touring production to come through the US... My middle school actually staged this as our year end play in the mid/late 80's