IGNORED

Will you be buying a 3DS after the price drop?

Animan

60 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying a 3DS after the price drop?

• Yes
    • No
    • I will buy one before the price drop to get those 20 free games.
    • I might buy one.

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

People are saying this price drop and nintendo's stock dropping spells doom for nintendo!

i hardly think so. this happens to companies all the time.

oh, and i already have a 3ds.

and i am waiting for the good games to come out the end of this year. icon_smile.gif

Still waiting for a compelling game library. It takes 5 must-have titles for me to jump on any system. For Nintendo systems though, all it takes is an original Zelda or Metroid game and I'm sold.

Edited by Emehr
  • Like 1

Nope. :P I've been very underwhelmed with the little 3DS experience I have had, that coupled with no absolutely must have games. Ocarina of Time is the only one that catches my eye atm but thats not enough... were it a brand new system exclusive Zelda game that might be a whole nother story. As is I'm not interested in the least. Bought a PSP not to long ago and thats likely to be my only new handheld for quite some time.

• Like 1

Maybe. Probably not. I'll get the PSVita though. Nintendo doesn't have a good track record with 3D. I should know, I've still got my Virtual Boy.

Besides which, testing Pilotwings at Best Buy gave me a raging, burning headache. So I'd basically be using it as a 2D system anyway.

Edited by DocEss

I might.I've been waiting for a drop to $150 or something here so I have one to use the two new 3DS games on I got cheap. ^^

If they get PHOF:TWC out I want that too.LOVE Williams pinball! :)

I'm eyeing Vita very closely too being a PSP fan. :) It sounds to be an awesome unit coming for a handheld one! :) :)

It's tempting, but I will probably pass. It's not that I feel it's a bad system or anything, it's just that I don't play many handheld games anymore. Maybe if I was, I don't know, sixteen and my parents dragged me across the country, sure I would go for it, but not at this point in my life.

NO, the price is better but the game support sucks and I know they will release a better version before long just like the DS line. When Nintendo did that they basically shot themselves in the foot for all future handhelds. I am hoping for a XL version. Might even buy a Nintendo DSI XL instead now that those will probably drop in price.

Nope. Don't get me wrong, I love Nintendo. There's just something chaotic and unhinged inside of me that wants to see Nintendo pull a Sega, implode, and hastily retreat from the hardware market.

LOL... can you imagine the reaction of all of the Nintendorks? They would be jumping out of windows like they were stockbrokers in the 80s.

MiyaaaamooooootooooOOOOOO... splat.

That would actually be a fun game ;)

Joking aside... I want to see Nintendo hang around. I don't look forward to a future where MS and Sony are the only major hardware manufacturers...

• Like 1

No. cant stand the 3d. I will be getting a vita though. The 3ds makes me kinda nasueous and gives me a head ache. Its kinda weird because the virtual boy doesnt bother me. I get the same feeling watching an IMAX movie too.

Edited by Galeforcerm