IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Ebay can do pretty much anything they want. They usually don't like to get involved, and would ignore a take down request if AtGames made one. I doubt AtGames has the time to care about someone selling 4 of their products a few weeks early. The seller is probably an AtGames employee who got a few units early, and is trying to make some money.

There's nothing to take down. Toys R Us broke street date for a while, which is how they're being sold early, i.e., from people who got in before Toys R Us addressed the error. They'll be out everywhere soon, so there's no reason to be gouged by opportunists.

• Like 3

There's nothing to take down. Toys R Us broke street date for a while, which is how they're being sold early, i.e., from people who got in before Toys R Us addressed the error. They'll be out everywhere soon, so there's no reason to be gouged by opportunists.

Well, hopefully the seller gets stuck with them and eventually has to sell them at a loss once all the CVFBs are put back on the shelves at the T-R-U's that jumped the gun, all the other T-R-U's that didn't and the other stores make their variations available. Yeah, I know the seller has a god given right to flip these and try to make some money. It is also my right to call him/her out and hopefully save someone from spending over $100 more than they need to.

Well, hopefully the seller gets stuck with them and eventually has to sell them at a loss once all the CVFBs are put back on the shelves at the T-R-U's that jumped the gun, all the other T-R-U's that didn't and the other stores make their variations available. Yeah, I know the seller has a god given right to flip these and try to make some money. It is also my right to call him/her out and hopefully save someone from spending over $100 more than they need to.

Looks like he sold one :roll:

Looks like he sold one :roll:

Well, there is the option to "Make an Offer", so hopefully the buyer didn't overpay too much.

Hmm, I think I shall make an offer of $24.81 and then add in the shipping cost of $18.99 to get $43.80 ($40 plus $3.80 sales tax)... that is afterall what it will cost me in a couple weeks unless I find a T-r-U that will sell me one earlier. Wait a minute, I don't even want one anymore!

I was curious as to what a nice copy of Root Beer Tapper would bring so I was watching the recent one on Ebay. Pretty nice complete copy ended up going for $305? Is this what would be expected or did this one just shoot the moon? I've got a copy probably equally as nice and was just curious as I didn't think it would be at that level. Come to think of it, I haven't seen a nice complete copy on ebay for quite a while though. Any thoughts?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301295721827?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The going rate for a Tapper CIB in good condition has been about $75 for a while.There will always be instances were one can be had cheaper, but for this one to hit $305 just means that there were a couple bidders that really wanted it and were willing to pay a high price to acquire one.

What you now have to look at is the third highest bidder at $56.10. That would be the low water mark that I would expect to see if another came up on eBay right now and a winning bid would have to beat that only by a small amount. There is always the chance for another bidding war, but one of the big spenders is out of the equation having just paid $305.

• Like 1

I'm sure someone here can help you out

There's plenty of good people here ya know :)

Three friends here help me to get 3 CV Flashback units (one for me and one for my mom the other one for Toby)

They declared $15 as value , no customs fees ;)

I'm not in a big rush... I'll wait a month or so and see what's good.

Hi,

Don't know if it is the good place to talk about that but i'm trying :D !

I'm in search of a Colecovision console for my homebrews developements.

I already bought an AtariMax cart to test them :)

I'm french, so I need one with 220V powersupply and Peritel cable for TV output if possible :/

If someone can sell me such console, it will be great.

Hi,

Don't know if it is the good place to talk about that but i'm trying :D !

I'm in search of a Colecovision console for my homebrews developements.

I already bought an AtariMax cart to test them :)

I'm french, so I need one with 220V powersupply and Peritel cable for TV output if possible :/

If someone can sell me such console, it will be great.

I could may be BUT I live in France and shipping costs... ^^

ValkerieSilk, on 18 Sept 2014 - 6:57 PM, said:

That's the going price for Ghost n Zombies and since there isn't any more that well be made or no rom release that will happen. I don't think the price will go down anytime soon. I paid a lot for my copy a few years ago.

• Like 1