IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

You lucky guy ;) :thumbsup: Your lucky I was coloring eggs at that time :lol: The price would have been higher for one of us. I know I would never open a sealed game but with this one it was going to be happening for such a rare box. I have been looking for a C64 ver of the box with no luck for almost 4 months and now one comes up and it was brand new, what are the chances :roll: . Anyways good luck with seeing if you can remove that sticker and let me know if it works. If you wouldn't mind I would love to see a before and after pics and I was wondering if the manual matches up with the Colecovision ver also

...and I was wondering if the manual matches up with the Colecovision ver also

Having owned both the C64 version NIB and the CV version NIB, I can confirm that there is no difference between the manuals.

I was concerned about the manual because the scan of the manual on Colecovisionzone seems to be very Coleco-specific not like some of those multi-platform manuals you see for other games,

Having owned both the C64 version NIB and the CV version NIB, I can confirm that there is no difference between the manuals.

I was concerned about the manual because the scan of the manual on Colecovisionzone seems to be very Coleco-specific not like some of those multi-platform manuals you see for other games,

I'll see if I can find the C64 manual. I can't remember if I kept it or traded it away. If I don't have it, we'll know when you crack your copy.

I'll see if I can find the C64 manual. I can't remember if I kept it or traded it away. If I don't have it, we'll know when you crack your copy.

I have the C64 and the CV Tournament Tennis and they use different manuals.

Darn........ I was hoping that wasn't the case, will I guess this dream for a CIB just got harder :_(

How do they differ?

I'm wondering if the C64 one I owned had the wrong version of the manual inserted (kind of crappy quality control).

Here is a pic of the C64 version.....you can go to Colecovisionzone and see the scan of the CV versionpost-8340-0-59108600-1334027332_thumb.jpgpost-8340-0-83855300-1334027303_thumb.jpg

Here's a nice lot ! :) ............... 42 boxed games!!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1507957057121?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150795705712&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

While there are a number of multiples of certain games, that still is a great price... basically $7.14 @ plus shipping expense of $17. I considered grabbing it for a friend as I saw it just after going up for auction and now I see that someone has thankfully grabbed it.

Actually, there were a number of CV CIB lots that went up today as BINs and they are all gone now! :twisted:

A boxed system for $30? I know it doesn't work, but it seems like someone would want to take a chance to fix it, and get it working....

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1407385230581?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140738523058&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I think if the box wasn't as torn up as it looks that someone would have paid 30 bucks just for the box and styrofoam and not care about the colecovision.

I think the only reason it is still there is because It is not too appetizing to buy a box that looks that bad just to have a box.

A boxed system for $30? I know it doesn't work, but it seems like someone would want to take a chance to fix it, and get it working....

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1407385230581?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140738523058&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I think if the box wasn't as torn up as it looks that someone would have paid 30 bucks just for the box and styrofoam and not care about the colecovision.

I think the only reason it is still there is because It is not too appetizing to buy a box that looks that bad just to have a box.

See...I thought someone like Yurkie, or someone who can service a CV would scoop it up and turn a good profit. The CV itself looks clean, and the controllers alone are worth $15-20 for the pair.

When I first started collecting for the CV, I would have settled for that box and the foam, until something better came along.

See...I thought someone like Yurkie, or someone who can service a CV would scoop it up and turn a good profit. The CV itself looks clean, and the controllers alone are worth $15-20 for the pair.

When I first started collecting for the CV, I would have settled for that box and the foam, until something better came along.

Thats definately possible but I would think there are less people that could fix it up and resell than there are that would want a good looking box so that factors in.

Ok this is not a ColecoVision and for that I apologize. I was just wondering if you guys find the way this guy layed a Vectrex on his garage floor to get all scraped to hell kind of freaks you out, or at least makes it look like it is a POS and not worth much.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2209991890261?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=220999189026&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Ok this is not a ColecoVision and for that I apologize. I was just wondering if you guys find the way this guy layed a Vectrex on his garage floor to get all scraped to hell kind of freaks you out, or at least makes it look like it is a POS and not worth much.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2209991890261?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=220999189026&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I agree it is not the best way to show an item for sale. However, his price isn't bad (if it truly works as stated and he packs it correctly). If I had the money I'd most likely buy it.

I agree it is not the best way to show an item for sale. However, his price isn't bad (if it truly works as stated and he packs it correctly). If I had the money I'd most likely buy it.

If he lays it on concrete like it is garbage, that makes me think he will pack it like garbage.

• Like 2

If he lays it on concrete like it is garbage, that makes me think he will pack it like garbage.

I agree 100%. That is why I had that disclaimer of "(if it truly works as stated and he packs it correctly)" which I know wouldn't be the case. I was making my comment as if it was in a perfect world. Which of course he wouldn't have photographed it on the concrete like that and would have at least wiped it down.

What everyone has failed to ask is, "What the heck does a Tyco Transformer for train sets have to do with all the rest of the Vectrex gear?". I'd be floored to hear from the buyer that this transformer is working.