IGNORED

The Official AtariAge SECRET SANTA 2011

the.golden.ax

Mine was waiting on our front porch a little damp after we got back from Thanksgiving last Sunday night. Luckily, the damp didn't seem to get into the stuff - a copy of MULE, a 2600 cart (I think), and lotsa Life Savers (yum).`

Austin, that was me. I didn't have ANY idea even after looking through your cartridge collection list, so I thought, what's the next best thing for a collector? Money to keep it going. ;)

Edited by JohnBuell
  • Like 1

post-7438-0-46877900-1322976156_thumb.jpg

I got mine on Friday. 4 loose carts for my collection:

Game Gear Chuck Rock:

Played and enjoyed the GB version - This should be fun.

Game Gear Pac-Attack:

This is my 2nd copy of this game - which means it's time to buy a gear-to-gear cable.

Snes Pilotwings:

One of those games I always wanted but never got. Looking forward to playing this one.

Snes Gods:

This one i never heard of, it seems kind of obscure, so pretty excited about spending some time with it.

Overall a great bunch of games - Thank you Secret Santa.

• Like 2

Same boat here. I believe the package got there but my SS has not posted yet.

I think you are the SS and the other person is the SSR (Secret Santa Recipient). Or you could call yourself the SSP (Secret Santa Pitcher) and the other person would be called the SSC (Secret Santa Catcher). :-D

• Like 2

Same boat here. I believe the package got there but my SS has not posted yet.

I think you are the SS and the other person is the SSR (Secret Santa Recipient). Or you could call yourself the SSP (Secret Santa Pitcher) and the other person would be called the SSC (Secret Santa Catcher). :-D

AA user Nonner is a postal inspector.

So if he had participated this year, once he got his package would he be the catcher postal inspector secret santa?

AX

• Like 2

Got my haul on Friday!

c009469b.jpg

I got:

New Super Mario Bros. (I have wanted this game FOR AGES but haven't been able to talk myself into buying it-- big thank you!)

iPod Nano case (I have a weakness for Apple stuff, this bodes well)

Castlevania comic book (very cool!)

Performance -brand PS1 controller (can't have too many PS controllers)

Atari Flashback Mini 7800 console. (This will be useful, though I'm not sure if I'd rather keep it pristine or mod it...)

Playstation Sampler pack (I anticipate these things will be very amusing after another 20 years, so I tend to file them away well-protected)

Without a doubt, THANK YOU and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Oh, and to whom it may concern... my gift to _______________ is going out this week, just as soon as I locate an appropriate-shaped box...

• Like 2