- A.E (Anti Environment Encounter)

- Armageddon

- The Way of Exploding Foot

Check CollectorVision for infos and screenshots

-------------------------------------------

Pre-Order is good for all 3 games only

ALL orders will ship in January

Contact me now for pre-ordering all 3 games

Would like to order these. I have yet to recieve my order for the other 3 (Chack n Pop , Ozma Wars & Bomb n Blast). Whats' up with that? Did anyone recieve these yet?

-GrizzLee

Would like to order these. I have yet to recieve my order for the other 3 (Chack n Pop , Ozma Wars & Bomb n Blast). Whats' up with that? Did anyone recieve these yet?

-GrizzLee

I didn't receive mine either however he did say that they were shipping last Friday.

Yep, shipping started last friday and will continue over all December :)

If you haven't shiped mine yet, I can wait and save on shipping with my next order. Getting them all at once, since this is so close, suits me fine.

Thanks,

-GrizzLee

I can do that

... and if you're going this way then I'll not charge shipping on the 3 next games (A.E, WotEF, Armageddon)

Wich mean, you'll only pay $50 per game shipping included * ONLY FOR USA & CANADA! *

I don't remember your real name, so I'll need your full name just to be sure that your previous order has not been shipped yet

If you haven't shiped mine yet, I can wait and save on shipping with my next order. Getting them all at once, since this is so close, suits me fine.

Thanks,

-GrizzLee

I can do that

... and if you're going this way then I'll not charge shipping on the 3 next games (A.E, WotEF, Armageddon)

Wich mean, you'll only pay $50 per game shipping included * ONLY FOR USA & CANADA! *

I don't remember your real name, so I'll need your full name just to be sure that your previous order has not been shipped yet

PM Sent...

Thanks,

-GrizzLee (Lee Krueger)

I've been assembling the PCBs for these for J-F, and doing some quick testing afterwards...

The Way of the Exploding Foot isn't really my cup of tea, so I can't comment on it, except that it looks good.

A.E. looks like it's a lot of fun - I like how the bullets/bombs are sent up when you press the fire button, and are exploded when you release the fire button. This adds a new dimension to the game, and distinguishes it from typical shooters.

Armageddon is very impressive, especially from a visual standpoint. It's one of those games that makes you forget you're running a ColecoVision (with its 32 x 24 tiling). I see it's compatible with the roller controller, which should be fun, too.

J-F, you need to read my PM from today!

• Like 1

I've been assembling the PCBs for these for J-F, and doing some quick testing afterwards...

The Way of the Exploding Foot isn't really my cup of tea, so I can't comment on it, except that it looks good.

A.E. looks like it's a lot of fun - I like how the bullets/bombs are sent up when you press the fire button, and are exploded when you release the fire button. This adds a new dimension to the game, and distinguishes it from typical shooters.

Armageddon is very impressive, especially from a visual standpoint. It's one of those games that makes you forget you're running a ColecoVision (with its 32 x 24 tiling). I see it's compatible with the roller controller, which should be fun, too.

Wait a moment!, you're at Denmark and J-F at Canada?, that's a true multinational operation. :)

Wait a moment!, you're at Denmark and J-F at Canada?, that's a true multinational operation. :)

Nope, I'm in Canada also. It certainly makes shipping that much easier.

Oh well!, :-D my very own mistake

Any chance you could post a picture of the bunch of PCB's? :)

Or what about a video of cartridge manufacturing process?, with soldering and testing, at least for me it would be pretty interesting.

Oh well!, :-D my very own mistake

Or what about a video of cartridge manufacturing process?, with soldering and testing, at least for me it would be pretty interesting.

the way you're saying this, looks like we have a big warehouse producing CV games :lol: :D

..... that would be cool though! :D

My soldering set-up at the moment is very temporary, so no pictures of that. If I remember, I'll take a picture of the PCBs before sending them out.

Here is a picture of the front of the PCB: http://www.colecovision.dk/dekleine.htm

My soldering set-up at the moment is very temporary, so no pictures of that. If I remember, I'll take a picture of the PCBs before sending them out.

Here is a picture of the front of the PCB: http://www.colecovis...dk/dekleine.htm

Thanks, it looks pretty nice, seeing this I will not disassemble my own Zombie Near cartridge when I receive it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hey don't push him I still have to receive the last 3. You need a second J-F to keep up with all these releases.
LOL! In my case, I will be going to his house in person to pick them up, as soon as they are ready. :)

AAH!!! You are so lucky. Maybe I will have to move to Canada to make my colecovision hobby easier :)