IGNORED

Which port would you like to see next for the SGM

opcode

122 members have voted

1. 1. Which port would you like to see next for the Super Game Module?

• Pengo
    • Dig Dug
    • Donkey Kong Jr
    • Popeye

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

More WIP. This time some art for the title screen. US and Japanese versions use different artworks. Haven't decided which version of the Japanese artwork I should use yet.

I like the first one. The colors are nice, plus it seems like the "Junior" should be written out as opposed to abbreviated. That's how I remember it from the arcade cab, at least... of course that was like 300 years ago, so my memory may be hazy.

I like the first one. The colors are nice, plus it seems like the "Junior" should be written out as opposed to abbreviated. That's how I remember it from the arcade cab, at least... of course that was like 300 years ago, so my memory may be hazy.

Actually the one at the top is the US version, while the other two are the Japanese version (the difference being the star inside the "O" letters). But both US and Japanese are included as usual. Oh, and that explains why you remember the "Junior" one.. lol

Stage 2. I think the configuration to the right is better. The lower part is a bit tight, but the top part is arcade perfect and that is important in order to keep the game balance when dodging the birds. And it also looks good to me.

post-1432-0-49750300-1406773236_thumb.jpg

• Like 6