IGNORED

What Genesis game are you playing right now?

MagitekAngel

Star Control, the first game. Love that game to death. Played it back in the day on PC and am thrilled I can play it on Gennie without having to use the code wheel.

Also trying to improve my Street Fighter 2 skills and getting beat up pretty bad. You'd think having the six button controller would make me a better player but nope. Poor Chun-li still getting defeated when Ken or Ryu arrive.

I passed on a Mig 29 today at goodwill. Was CIB for 49 cents, but was very dirty. After youtubing it at least I don't feel bad. A comment said it was like trying to fly with a camel more than a super sonic jet. At that price I'd have bought it but didn't have enough left over. I did get a Monaco GP2 (nice case, had the game already) and a Gary Kitchen Battletank, no manual but nice condition box, both 49 cents each as well. Good prices = good to play, don't know :)

Space Invaders 91. Awesome port and really fun.

Can I ask how you play this? I do not find it fun at all. I'm good for about two waves but by the third level the invaders are so close to me they kill me pretty quick. Got any tips?

Practice. ;)

I wasn't very good at first but I just kept playing and trying to figure out bullet patterns and after a while I just get in a zone.

• 2 weeks later...

Just recently got F22 Interceptor and LHX Attack Chopper on EBay, finally have some flight sims for my Genny. Despite poor reviews I really enjoy both of them. Plus I FINALLY beat Evander Holyfield in Real Deal Boxing, thinking I would now be listed as The Greatest, but Noooooo, I gotta keep taking on contenders and win 50 Million bucks or more to take his 'Greatest" title... well, at least I'll have fun doing it, man I love this game.

• 2 weeks later...

Making my way through Shining Force II for the Nth time. Interesting team so far, Gerhalt is stronger than Peter! Gerhalt almost never makes the cut not long after promotion and Peter is usually my tank. I remember my buddy one time back in the day had Peter so strong his HP and AT were both "??".

Plus for what I believe is a first for me, NO magic-users Even when Kazin joined I just left him behind in battles or used him as bait until I could toss his ass in the Caravan so he couldn't hog any of the EXP. Tired of wimpy guys getting killed with one hit, no matter how strong the spells.

Edited by Torr