IGNORED

7800 HSC Season 5 - Game 7 !Crossbow!

million dollar club...! killed the end boss twice...

took every route to the castle... collected all people....? except the lava, i turned to ash, trying to gather up a second and final friend... :o

post-3059-0-39104500-1338957261_thumb.jpg

Edited by JacobZu7zu7

In my opinion, the 7800 version of Crossbow is better than 2600. It's better to play!

I used "Stick" option for all matches (with the visible cursor). It's the most confortable option for me! :-D :-D

Yeah, I gave up on the light gun in favor of the stick. The light gun is too inaccurate on some of the levels. Now I'm enjoying the game much more, but I think I still prefer the 2600 version. I'm not sure though, so I'll have to go back and play the 2600 version to see. By the way, congrats on passing the 2.5 mil mark!!

New Score: 1,461,000

post-27900-0-88973500-1339003636_thumb.jpg

Congratulations, Gorfy :thumbsup:

In this round we have three scores way better than the Twin Galaxies Record :-o

Are we playing that good or are the TG rules responsable for lower scores? Are they only allowed to play in the original prosystem controller? We're playing for two weeks, how long do they play? Have they got a window time to beat scores or can they beat whenever they got a recorded play?

Anyway, it's always good to beat TG records ;) Maybe we should invade TG and set new records... Or maybe our 7800 HSC Records is turning to be the best reference for 7800 records :thumbsup:

It's very cool to have such a score table for the 7800 HSC, I think every HSC should have it.

• Like 1

Thanks, Liduario.

I don't believe there's any time frame required by Twin Galaxies. I think you can videotape your high score game any time you want and send it in. I imagine a lot of people don't bother with it due to the time and expense. I don't know about their rules for controllers --- curious about that myself.

Congratulations to you and Oyama for your high scores --- team Brasil does it again!

Congratulations, Gorfy :thumbsup:

In this round we have three scores way better than the Twin Galaxies Record :-o

Are we playing that good or are the TG rules responsable for lower scores? Are they only allowed to play in the original prosystem controller? We're playing for two weeks, how long do they play? Have they got a window time to beat scores or can they beat whenever they got a recorded play?

Anyway, it's always good to beat TG records ;) Maybe we should invade TG and set new records... Or maybe our 7800 HSC Records is turning to be the best reference for 7800 records :thumbsup:

It's very cool to have such a score table for the 7800 HSC, I think every HSC should have it.

There's no window time to beat scores at TG... you just submit the video and you're in. They have emulation and console scores seperated, I think?

I'm not sure of the controller setups for the TG records, but since they only allow a video tape not just a picture, maybe Crossbow isn't the most popular game to make a video for, or YES you're that good... :D

I could break a few TG records, but I have nothing to record my games with... :P

Thanks, Liduario.

I don't believe there's any time frame required by Twin Galaxies. I think you can videotape your high score game any time you want and send it in. I imagine a lot of people don't bother with it due to the time and expense. I don't know about their rules for controllers --- curious about that myself.

Congratulations to you and Oyama for your high scores --- team Brasil does it again!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, GORFY! My performance and coordination level is higher than the previous 7800 HSC seasons.

As in 7800 Donkey Kong Junior, I`ve never played 7800 Crossbow; I learnt how to play it quickly!!

My goal at the end of this Season in 7800 HSC is to stay among the TOP 4 (4 best players).

Edited by oyamafamily