IGNORED

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Alternate Version - "Carved" wood / Regular release

ALTERNATE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE "CARVED EDITION" AND REGULAR RELEASE

This is it! The Texas Chainsaw Massacre version that didn't make it to the final game. It's been missing for over 35 years....Until now. Completely different from the released version, this lost treasure can now be played by video game fans for the first time ever!

In this forgotten version, Leatherface can produce rainbow blocks which are used to trap his victim before slicing them up with his chainsaw. Also, this version has a two-player option in which the other player can control the shooter. The players also switch characters from time to time.

Read more on the legendary prototype here

Texas%20Chainsaw%20Massacre%20-%20Prototype%20Image%20copy%20%286%29.JPG?height=400&width=287 TCMalt.JPG?height=313&width=320

CARVED EDITION

Real wooden/engraved label. Each will be unique with "chainsaw bites" and splashes of color. Almost as if Leatherface attacked it right out of the colorful game. Comes in a wooden engraved box w/LED light and USB chainsaw sound. Also comes with laminated manual. Limited edition of 40 (signed and numbered by myself) with option of having the original Leatherface himself, Gunnar Hansen, sign it (limited to 10).

$140.00 plus $5 s/h (unsigned by Gunnar Hansen)

$175.00 plus $5 s/h (signed by Gunnar Hansen) w/certificate of authenticity.

REGULAR RELEASE

Limited number of 40 (signed and numbered by myself) with link for manual via .pdf. No Box. Second Picture

$55 plus $5 s/h

REGULAR RELEASE (W/REGULAR STYLE LAMINATED BOX)

Limited number of 15 (signed and numbered by myself) with manual.

$90 plus $5 s/h

All WOOD CARVED EDITION

Limited number of 5 (signed and numbered by myself) with manual. Each cartridge will be made completely from wood with "chainsaw bites" and splashes of color. Almost as if Leatherface attacked it right out of the colorful game. Comes in a wooden engraved box w/LED light and USB chainsaw sound. Also comes with laminated manual. Signed and numbered (by myself) with option of having the original Leatherface himself, Gunnar Hansen, sign it. Will come with Certificate of authenticity.

Price to be determined. Estimated at $250-$350

PAYMENTS - PAYPAL, CHECK, MONEY ORDER. Free Shipping if paid by Check, Money Order

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by allhallowseve2000
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys - Yes...the carved edition of TCM will be happening, but I wanted to do something cool for halloween. Up next is a TRIPLE ENDER with Halloween, Halloween proto 1 and proto 2. This is going to somewhat of an art project as well. PCB's (made by CPU) are ready so I just need to get started. I'm imagining a round wooden cart - engraved with a picture (probably a pumpkin) with the red PCB's exposed. The box will also be wooden and engraved - perhaps lights and sound.

Anyways - More to come in a few weeks. They will be ready around the end of September or beginning of October. Happy Halloween

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...