IGNORED

Last 3 games you played?

X-Men: Mojo World (Game Gear)

Chakan (Game Gear)

Shinobi (Game Gear)

All I have is my Game Gear right now. Luckily I found a game store that (was) healthily stocked with Game Gear carts! Even if I have to portable game, I do it retro!

The rest of my collection is 4,000km away.

We'll meet again,
Don't know where,don't know when,
But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day.

Tatsunoko VS Capcom - Wii

Wario Ware : Smooth Moves - Wii

Super Mario 3D World - Wii U

I've pretty much only been playing my Wii U these past few weeks. The best thing about getting a Wii U is loading up on cheap Wii games! I'm trying to get everything that is on my want list NOW while the getting is good!

Heh, I just made a BIG move, and my Game Gear is the only thing I brought with me! Everything else will come in time. Luckily I found some game stores here that are well stocked in GG games. Just picked up three more and been having some fun... I'll give a slight review this time... first impressions really...

Spider-man X-Men: Arcade's Revenge (Game Gear)

Plays better than the SNES version does! Considering the Genny version looked like an 8-bit game itself, this version is very good I think. Little difficult to dodge enemys/shots but still, I have this game now for the Genny, SNES and Game Gear, and even though the SNES was the original (i'm pretty sure), it's the worst... the SNES is just soooo slooooooooow.

Madden 95 (Game Gear)

Pretty impressive football game for the Game Gear. good voices, lots of 'em, nice graphics, great choices of plays, great controls... poor Joe Montana is gonna be getting less play these days.

Bram Stoker's Dracula (Game Gear)

Seems VERY unrelated to the movie (which was the par back in the day really for movie licenses), but the graohics are BEAUTIFUL so far (only seen the first 2 levels), nice level design, smooth controls... picked this up on whim and is ironically the game I expect to spend the most time with in the near future.

Just picked up the final in the series on the Xbox 360, Borderlands the Pre Sequel. So I'm playing:

Borderlands (Xbox 360): Great game, first in the series, seems a little harder than number two.

Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360) GOTY edition: This is my absolute favorite in the series.

Borderlands The Pre Sequel (Xbox 360): This game seems REALLY hard during battles...soooooooo many enemies, so many times I have died and cursed and died and cursed again...but I'm still loving this game.

-Steve