IGNORED

Sega CD/32X/GENESIS Power Upgrade (NO MORE WALL WARTS!)

the.golden.ax

• 8 months later...

Just heads up, while 32X will work on X'Eye it blocks the CD door so if you wanted to play Sega CD or 32X CD, you will need to unplug the ugly mushroom first. Also no official spacer exists to hold 32x steady, some 32X will throw tantrum and crash if you dropped a feather on it.

Just heads up, while 32X will work on X'Eye it blocks the CD door so if you wanted to play Sega CD or 32X CD, you will need to unplug the ugly mushroom first. Also no official spacer exists to hold 32x steady, some 32X will throw tantrum and crash if you dropped a feather on it.

I know this far too well from when I first got both systems, but now it doesn't ever move from its shelf so I haven't had too many problems with it. Would just prefer to open some room on my power strip.

Yeah he modded 1 power supply to run a nes/snes combo and another one to run a sega genesis/cd/32x combo.I would recommend ax in a heart beat and has very good friendly communication Plus the awesome work :) Please pm me ax when you get back.LOL ianoid mia in the monopoly jail im sure we can give him plenty of get out of jail cards lol (jk!)

Edited by jazzjackrabbit82