IGNORED

WANTED: Artist for project (THIS IS A PAID GIG)

Cebus Capucinis

Monkey Labs is back, in case you hadn't seen my avatar, and I'm looking for artistically inclined members of the community to potentially contribute to a series of items I have cooking up. My drawing skills are not up to par for what I want to do, but if yours are, you might be interested in working with me on some gigs to earn some scratch and potentially royalties if that can be worked out! :)

I'm keeping the details a secret for the moment, but suffice it to say it's a pretty intensive artistic project that I'd ultimately like to have 'prototyped' at PRGE. This is a close deadline, I know, so if it doesn't happen, so be it, but I'd certainly like to reach that goal if possible. I'm very easygoing about this project (among being easygoing about business relations in general) so it won't be a 'breathing down your neck' type situation.

As stated, this is a PAID gig, and we will negotiate price for commission for artwork when details are discussed. Since this is a project for Monkey Labs, and therefore an item that will be sold, I am more than happy and willing to discuss royalties for the artist on items sold as well. :) Shoot me a PM if you've got what it takes, I'll give you the details, you provide me some portfolio material similar, and we'll work it out from there. If you're an artist, you know how this process works already. :)

Thanks, and send me a PM if you're interested!

I've had a couple PMs, so I want to clarify a bit:

The due date has changed. Having anything done by PRGE is going to be a difficult endeavor at best, so the due date is now going to be CHRISTMAS-TIME. I want to do several ideas simultaneously for a Christmas-style product offering. I want to state again that not only is this a paid gig as the artwork will be on commission, but there will also be a percentage in terms of royalties available to the creator of the works that I ultimately use. These are all negotiable details, and nothing is set in stone, so if you come to the table with an idea as to how much you want to make, it never hurts to make that offer and start that process. :)