IGNORED

The INTV Brotherhood button progress

Rev

For those waiting for the buttons, please be patient! I made a template for them (not shown) and now have decided on the white background button design by Pimpmaul. Thanks! Some of you have the black background button! A truly rare variation! Cmart may never get his greasy little hands on a black one....er...button that is....

Also I had to find thinner paper, too thick of paper does not work well with the Button machine. Now I have some good paper, I will make them tomorrow. I'll post pics tommorrow! (hopefully) :P

Ready to print!

buttontemplate3.jpg

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 2

For those waiting for the buttons, please be patient! I made a template for them (not shown) and now have decided on the white background button design by Pimpmaul. Thanks! Some of you have the black background button! A truly rare variation! Cmart may never get his greasy little hands on a black one....er...button that is....

Also I had to find thinner paper, too thick of paper does not work well with the Button machine. Now I have some good paper, I will make them tomorrow. I'll post pics tommorrow! (hopefully) :P

Ready to print!

buttontemplate3.jpg

i dont think it is selfish of me to ask for this version too? if so i have to give u a new address.

Gonna have to get me a new design. I'm keeping my Christmas one, but within a coupla hours here there's gonna be a new member coming into this world. Sitting at the hospital, just waiting, found out I have internet. Wee haw.

You are an true member! Hours from the birth of your child and you are on AA! Awesome!

Actually, I would be too......it gets boring waiting in the hospital...hehehehe

Gonna have to get me a new design. I'm keeping my Christmas one, but within a coupla hours here there's gonna be a new member coming into this world. Sitting at the hospital, just waiting, found out I have internet. Wee haw.

Congrats on the new Intellivision trainee

A little note.....The paper May not be the correct paper. To make these buttons you need really thin paper, almost like the paper you see in a typical magazine. While the paper I used is thin enough, it isnt smooth/glossy enough. The buttons dont look bad by any means, but you dont get clarity on this style printing paper. Just if you look up close it isnt clear, they look fine from a foot away. I will find better paper for future buttons.