IGNORED

The INTV Brotherhood button progress

Rev

WooHoo! I got some swag from the Rev! The Intellivision Brotherhood uber alles!

Of course I had to outfit my office with a Button and some Pencils. I put the button on my "Inbox", and the pencils in my pen holder (all the other pens got banished to my supplies draw, except for my Sweet Napoleon Dynamite Liger Pen!). There will be no way anyone can miss the stuff, when the walk into my office... conversation starter!

post-34831-0-50396300-1364403444_thumb.jpg

How long before they are stolen!

Well there would be all of 8 potential suspects, our office has been gutted down to nothing, and I have known most of them for ~10 years. All of them except for one, is either too old or too young to even know. Someone would be in for a surprise if they tried to take the button, I got that thing all pinned onto the rack with bent paperclips and stuff! The Pencils, those could walk away with the cleaning crew - if they show up on Brazilian eBay, we'll know where they came from!

The rest of the swag is going into my HT eventually, safe and secure, I just need a way to display them protected from my EEEEEEVIL cats. Seriously, I have two disturbed 'hood cats I saved from Craigslist...

• Like 1

Well there would be all of 8 potential suspects, our office has been gutted down to nothing, and I have known most of them for ~10 years. All of them except for one, is either too old or too young to even know. Someone would be in for a surprise if they tried to take the button, I got that thing all pinned onto the rack with bent paperclips and stuff! The Pencils, those could walk away with the cleaning crew - if they show up on Brazilian eBay, we'll know where they came from!

The rest of the swag is going into my HT eventually, safe and secure, I just need a way to display them protected from my EEEEEEVIL cats. Seriously, I have two disturbed 'hood cats I saved from Craigslist...

LoL, hood cats? Are cats from the suburb better? Ahahahha

LoL, hood cats? Are cats from the suburb better? Ahahahha

Let's just say unwanted kittens from the 'hoods up this way are just as likely to end up as snake food or fight dog bait, or possibly in a southeast asian stew. And I'm not joking about any of that. There is no impetus for people them to treat them properly if they were unexpected, the kittens were certainly underfed and traumatized.