IGNORED

The INTV Brotherhood button progress

Rev

I know, but I didn't know it was you. Do you use 2 eBay accounts?

Yeah, I actually have a few more than two. But I will never tell!!!!!

I hope you didnt think that was a freebie, that wasnt my intention actually. I just assummed all you guys knew that was me. Sorry for any confusion.

Yeah, I actually have a few more than two. But I will never tell!!!!!

I hope you didnt think that was a freebie, that wasnt my intention actually. I just assummed all you guys knew that was me. Sorry for any confusion.

Not at all. I'll consider it a freebie if you consider my payment a donation ;)

I was just happy to knock another game off of my list! The pencil, now that's a freebie.

What game did u win?

LOL, I should know, but I forgot! I sold a bunch last week, I will have to look it up. But by the time I do, im sure jason will be back in here.

I think I am going to list my Donkey kong clamshell tomorrow...buy it now 25.00.

LOL, I should know, but I forgot! I sold a bunch last week, I will have to look it up. But by the time I do, im sure jason will be back in here.

I think I am going to list my Donkey kong clamshell tomorrow...buy it now 25.00.

Its funny, i many time have gottens games i forgot i won. the package arrives and i am like "when did i bid on this?"

well if you put it up bin tomorrow i will miss it bc i will be on the road returning to yuma.

OK, I now have to make a 3rd batch of 15 more. There sure alot of people in the Brotherhood.

ALL that have asked for a free button so far will get one. I just finished getting all the envelopes ready for US and International orders. Just have to make the buttons for the last few.

If you live OUTSIDE of the US, you will notice a few extra items. ;)

ALL orders ship out on monday, even your NEW envelope Pimpmaul!

• Like 1

Are you sure that was a treat? You won that, but you know that, right? LOL

I just got one of those purchased treats as well and was very happy to find a button and pencil too!

I didnt know those were your auctions either rev, thanks! I love delicious bonus surprises! :D

woohoo!