IGNORED

SHIPPED: Atari 2600 Red Sea Crossing

Atari4You

If you have e-mailed me directly (and paid) and you are a non-AA member, please e-mail me and under the subject line of your e-mail, just type: NON-ATARIAGE MEMBER. If you are an AA member, you are fine and you DO NOT need to anything else. Thanks for your cooperation.

Edited by Atari4You

If you have e-mailed me directly (and paid) and you are a non-AA member, please e-mail me and under the subject line of your e-mail, JUST TYPE NON-ATARIAGE MEMBER. If you are an AA member, you are fine and you DO NOT need to anything else. Thanks for your cooperation.

You should charge them $20 additional...as part of their penance! :grin:

• Like 2

It's a Telesys cart, not Apollo.

Identical label on a Atari cart would be enough to make the difference IMO.

8)

How does anyone know if Stack used nothing but Telesys shells for his run? Maybe he did, but maybe he didn't.

As other people are saying, putting some sort of reproduction notation on the label is important. That won't stop someone from making a label that looks like it's from the original run and slapping it on a repro cart, but at least it would make it more of a pain to do so.

So excited! Would it be okay if I worked on a box/manual for this?

Actually, I was working on that. However, before I pour a lot of energy and time into this, I am going to take a poll on it......for the people who have committed, please post on this thread if you would want a manual and box. I am not sure about the cost yet but it would probably be between $35 to $45. Based on the responses I get the next two days, I will let you know if it is a go or not. Thanks.

The10 Instructions.

1. Thou shalt not insert the cartridge without first turning off thine Atari.

2. Thou shalt use the joystick to avoid obstacles....

3. Thou shalt not utter a word of curse when colliding with thine obstacles.

(actually, if the manual is made like this, I might go for it ;) )

• Like 2

I paid $100 for solidcorp's Star Castle with custom cart, custom board with LED's CD-ROM, box and manual.

I paid $77 for Boulder Dash with cart, box, manual, poster, buttons and more.

I will not pay $105 for a repro cart, box and manual. It was a cart only release. And $60 was pushing my limit.

I paid $100 for solidcorp's Star Castle with custom cart, custom board with LED's CD-ROM, box and manual.

I paid $77 for Boulder Dash with cart, box, manual, poster, buttons and more.

I will not pay $105 for a repro cart, box and manual. It was a cart only release. And $60 was pushing my limit.

I refer you to post #136 where it is clearly stated that the box and manual are optional. If you just want the cart, you can just get the cart.

Actually, I was working on that. However, before I pour a lot of energy and time into this, I am going to take a poll on it......for the people who have committed, please post on this thread if you would want a manual and box. I am not sure about the cost yet but it would probably be between $35 to $45. Based on the responses I get the next two days, I will let you know if it is a go or not. Thanks.

I just want to share the moment with you all . . . no need for the extra paraphernalia . . . ;)

So, yeah - - no box / manual needed for me.

LOVE the effort, though - - this is great, the ancient, virtually unreleased software being found and shared among the community for our enjoyment . . . keep it rolling! If you want to make a manual and crafty instructions, please do!

(NOTE: atari2atari's comments may be adulterated by the presence of the ancient Scottish beverage "scotch," and may not represent reality or anything defensible in the court of law . . . ;) )

-a2a

Edited by atari2atari
  • Like 1

Would creating a box and manual delay the release of the cartridge or would they be sent separately at a later date?

No, there will be no delay.....you would be given the option of waiting to get all of your items in one shot or getting the items separately (cart vs. manual/box).

So far I have six people who are interested....let's see what happens the next couple of days. If there is enough demand, i will pursue this project. Otherwise, I'll stick with just the carts.

Edited by Atari4You