IGNORED

Colecovision homebrew availability list

nanochess

Thanks NIAD. Interesting that the cart label's are subtly different. The 2008 release includes blue text at the top stating "Intellivision Production Inc. Presents" and yellow text at the bottom crediting Activision for the game and Intellivision Productions for the packaging. Oddly Activision are clearly credited on the box front in the 2000 release but NOT on the front of the 2008 box (only in small yellow text on the back).

NIAD, the picture of the earlier release shows the box being a clear plastic clamshell. I have only ever seen the cardboard boxes for the first release, was the clear plastic box a separate re-release or is it a homebrew repro?

Thanks NIAD. Interesting that the cart label's are subtly different. The 2008 release includes blue text at the top stating "Intellivision Production Inc. Presents" and yellow text at the bottom crediting Activision for the game and Intellivision Productions for the packaging. Oddly Activision are clearly credited on the box front in the 2000 release but NOT on the front of the 2008 box (only in small yellow text on the back).

NIAD, the picture of the earlier release shows the box being a clear plastic clamshell. I have only ever seen the cardboard boxes for the first release, was the clear plastic box a separate re-release or is it a homebrew repro?

Whoops! My bad. I attached the wrong file and didn't even bother to look at the pics in the post. The picture of the 2000 release should have been of the white generic box (just the box, not cart or manual) and not of the white plastic clamshell as seen in the picture. Trying to do too many things at the same time.

I would consider the white plastic clamshell version to be a reproduction made by a someone who probably lives in California seeing as I have seen and even purchased thru eBay other repros from this person.

• 4 weeks later...

Good Deal Games updated inventory. Circus Charlie available again. Deflektor Collection now is sold out.

Magical Tree and Road Fighter from Opcode Games are temporarily unavailable (though site doesn't say if sold out).

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Updated with information from Team Pixelboy. Only remains 1 copy of Princess Quest and 5 of Quest for the Golden Chalice, afterwards these games will be sold out.

3 copies of Mecha-8 (transparent blue cartridge shell) and 6 copies of Buck Rogers Supergame (transparent brown cartridge shell) available, there is a chance there will be further copies of these games but in colorless transparent cartridge shells.

Updated with information from Team Pixelboy. Only remains 1 copy of Princess Quest and 5 of Quest for the Golden Chalice, afterwards these games will be sold out.

3 copies of Mecha-8 (transparent blue cartridge shell) and 6 copies of Buck Rogers Supergame (transparent smoke cartridge shell) available, there is a chance there will be further copies of these games but in colorless transparent cartridge shells.

Actually, Buck Rogers Super Game comes in transparent brown cart shells, Oscar. :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...