IGNORED

Where to find that game?

yodafan

• 2 weeks later...

I got It!!!!!!!. I managed to contact the author of the video. And he agreed to sold me its prototype for a very huge amount of dollard but it worth it!. Apparently only 3 prototypes existed , and only one survived , and i have it!!!. What a christmas!!! . Santa Claus exists!

Now, i'm going to keep it previously!. I will do a video soon to show you!. I'm very proud to have it! It is unbelievable! My first prototype! Nobody else have that game except me!!! :-D

• Like 1

I got It!!!!!!!. I managed to contact the author of the video. And he agreed to sold me its prototype for a very huge amount of dollard but it worth it!. Apparently only 3 prototypes existed , and only one survived , and i have it!!!. What a christmas!!! . Santa Claus exists!

Now, i'm going to keep it previously!. I will do a video soon to show you!. I'm very proud to have it! It is unbelievable! My first prototype! Nobody else have that game except me!!! :-D

Congratulations! Your collector's dream has become true ;)

Will you be interested in releasing the ROM so some savvy programmer might be able to finish the game for enjoyment of all?

Unless the guy gave him info that it was not finished, a proto doesn't necessarily mean it is not finished. It could just need some bug fixes and really it is a functional game.

Hopefully at some point we can either get it released CIB or something.

If you don't know how to get the rom out I would definately enlist someones help to get the rom before the prototype goes bad and we lose the game forever.

What it all boils down to is... "What they don't know, won't hurt them". In fact, even if they did find out, it won't hurt them, that is maybe 150 copies in CIB format that will more than likely be done up to the 9's by Youki, PixelBoy and the others involved in bringing this game to the CV community.

While I'm not oblivious to the fact that Disney and Lucas Arts would go to the ends of the Earth to protect their intellectual property, I think there are many other fan created creations that haven't gone thru the proper channels of licensing that they would be more concerned about.

Just in case, maybe this project should be given a secret code name to be referred to for now on just in case... maybe something like John Carter. :grin:

Disney did not bothered when they "steal" Lion King's idea off Japanese .... ?

Just saying...

They have also "steal" Nemo's idea off French. And they also change nothing in the original story except the fact in the original it was Nemo's Mother that was looking for Nemo not his father.