IGNORED

Another World Jaguar Pre-Order

Albert

Mine's gone this morning for £275, $454

It's the buyers who ultimately determine the higher prices. The makers should make enough games to go round if they want to avoid these situations

I was 2 or 3 days late and a couple days before the stated deadline when I was able to get a copy. So you bought the copy I could of had for a decent price and are now gouging people for it. Rich people get to have it and people like me are left out. Thanks. We really appreciate having you around here. You really are a boon to the community.

Edited by JagChris
  • Like 2

I already explained earlier why I sold my game. When I put my order in I collected atari, I had plenty of over priced games I'd over paid for. Both battlesphere's, Gorf, air cars and lots more. Over the year I sold most of my atari to move to Japanese saturn

Edited by Audia4con

I already explained earlier why I sold my game. When I put my order in I collected atari, I had plenty of over priced games I'd over paid for. Both battlesphere's, Gorf, air cars and lots more. Over the year I sold most of my atari to move to Japanese saturn

That is exactly it and life. Everyone has reason to sell something, to buy something, etc. When you see a gorgeous girl that walks in front of you, why not speak up? Marriage, lack of confidence, etc. we all have our reasons. Here's to those that do speak.

Edited by minux

Seriously, the next production run, hold a few copies back. When you see someone putting a copy up on eBay for 4x the price they paid for it, just put up one of the 'spares' for bidding and undercut these speculators.

Edited by ls650
  • Like 1

Well I've only got so far.. The bit at the automatic door and I'm having trouble with the timing of my shield .

I think it's true to say that aliens do not follow the same paths in the same way after each life lost.

I don't think anyone commented on my post here. Which is about actual game play and this is what I would like see being discussed. I'm kind of bored of alerts on my phone leading me to this thread about overpriced ebay listings. :mad: :-D

Another one... http://www.ebay.de/itm/Another-World-Out-Of-This-World-Atari-Jaguar-Neu-New-/151200327178

Here's a game to start off the new year - try to guess how many of the 200 copies actually went to people who give a shit about playing games and the fun of collecting for Jaguar vs how many bought it just to fleece the other two type of guys.

Seller has ended this one - maybe he saw all those boring comments. ;)

I don't think anyone commented on my post here. Which is about actual game play and this is what I would like see being discussed. I'm kind of bored of alerts on my phone leading me to this thread about overpriced ebay listings. :mad: :-D

Seller has ended this one - maybe he saw all those boring comments. ;)

Which automatic door are you talking about? The first one? You just have to activate your shield a few times until your friend opens the door. You can activate multiple shields so once your'e halfway through the room you can activate the first I think. If not that door. Which one?

'tis the first one. And I have got past it. But it seems to me that there's another alien on a lower level at that time that needs disposing of too in order to get the next code. In fact I did this to but not both things together successfully. What Im also saying is the tactic I had for killing the alien on the lower level couldn't be used each time as it seems that Alien isn't in the same place after each new life. Its that alien I was having trouble with by attempting to use more than one shield when he got to me earlier than he had other times. Hope that makes sense! I'm sure practice will make perfect!

Alien on the lower level? I'm confused. Can you take a picture of the part you are stuck at? That will help us a lot. I don't have the Jag version, but I can still get pretty close to the end of the game on other versions so I could at least offer some gameplay tips.

watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Koa6GJlyI

The guard / alien at 6m07s is the one I refer to: sometimes he's in this room (where I find it impossible to kill him) and sometimes he's in the room to the left of this room where I can kill him easily. Whichever room he's in doesn't seem to be governed by anything I do. i.e if I arrive in the first room at the bottom of the steps at exactly the same time, each time, then I will never know if he can get to this room (with the steps) before I can get to the room to the left (where I can successfully kill him). It's not working for me as such on the walkthru vid, I just can't seem to generate the shields that way.

That's actually relisted. It had reached $420 without meeting reserve and the seller cancelled the auction and listed it with the $1,400 BIN. I don't know why he thinks it would be more valuable to keep them in the shipping box. He essentially admits that the condition of the contents are a mystery. Some people...