IGNORED

What is your goal for 2013 (intv speaking)

maximebeauvais

Should not be that complicated for someone from France. ;)

Well, I have a head start that's for sure. But unlike the Colecovision and many other systems that were available in France only with A/V out and no RF (NES, Super NES, Master System and Megadrive...) the Intellivision was available in two versions; one with an excellent RF output in SECAM L' norm,and one with SCART RVB output.

As SCART equipped TV's were a novelty, I would say that there is like only 10% of all French Intellis that exist in SCART output.

I see like maybe once a month for sales,and the price is always stupidly high (like 100, 150€) so the search still goes on.

so music for the games are midi first?

They are actually tracker modules (like in the Amiga).

They are played with a tracker player programmed by Intellivision home-brew legend Arnauld Chevallier. He gave the tracker away as open source, and it's how we play music on the Intellivision home-brews. I believe Carl Mueller Jr. has his own player that he used in DK Arcade and D2K.

I have spent the year working mostly, though in my spare time I completed my boxed collection, and posted it on the Intellivision revolution,

I am very guilty of not playing my system enough.

yet, I have kept up on all the Homebrews of which I have everyone.

So, next year my goal is to play my system much more, maybe collecting the Sears games of which i have zero and hopefully make it to a couple video gaming events. SC3 or CGE 2014 if they happen!

Complete my Atari 2600 projects so I can focus on whatever "Treasure of Tarmin II" enabling things happen in 2014 :)

No more atari for you..... Every night before you go to bed say the following 100 time until 2014:

. "i will only work on Intellivision projects."

• Like 1