IGNORED

What is your goal for 2013 (intv speaking)

maximebeauvais

My goal for 2011 and 2012 was to get some digiplay game but never had the chance to get one (expensive and don't really want to deal with mercado ebay).....and to get spiker. However, when I had some hobbie $$, there were no spiker to buy and then when spiker was up, no more hobbie $$.

For 2013, my goal is

1) to get my last sears game: checkers

2) get some nice homebrew game

3) zaxxon cbs white strip

4) spiker

• Like 1

My Intellivision goals for 2013 include:

1. Getting a box / instructions for my Thin Ice cart. I had one purchased on ebay earlier this month for a great price but the seller fell through on it. :mad:

2. Building my Sears CIB collection. I only have about half CIB for Sears. I can do much better than that.

As a side goal (not sure if it's achievable or not but I'll try anything possible to reach it) acquire Deep Pockets my all time #1 want list item.

My goals

- Finish my 125's collection. For that, I need 5 games : LF1 & 2, SMB, Spiker and Tropical Trouble. And as you know, Tropical Trouble is the most difficult to find !

- Motivate Arnauld to finish a new game

- Organize with all of you a GIC : A Great International Contest in USA (Americans VS Rest of the World lol) during the CGE 2K13

- Spare my INTV's love by selling for 1 or 2 euros or make a gift some common games to many French people (sorry, I'm sure my sentence isn't correct, don't hesitate to correct me!).

Edited by scalpel
  • Like 1

My collecting goals are:

-6 more intv corp top flap boxed games

-digiplay

-imagic international

-2 french canadian missing games

-replace 12 rare games i had to sell

Other goals:

-release 2 homebrew catalogs

-more buttons and other cool mechandise

-overlay set

-add more content to my site

-get dude that system changer ;-)

Well I have been out of work far too ling and finding Intellivision items locally just does not happen (at least not in my small city here in Kelowna BC Canada) so I am going to be fairly conservative here. If I can simply get a hold of a good condition working Model 1 style Intellivision (I only have INTV II console) I will be happy. I love the look and style of the original Intellivision so I want to own it, just a decent condition and fully functional ready to play unit. I do not care about manuals, boxes, packaging etc, so I think my goal is reasonable. :)

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer
  • Like 2

Strangely, my INTV collecting goals for 2013 are a bit different. :-D I'm actually looking to get rid of a bunch of my collection this year and make a big dent in the extras I have. To that end, I may be helping a number of you make your collecting goals. :)

I also plan on sucking more of you in to the variation black hole with me and Rev. :P

As for what I might add this year....maybe a few more Bandai games, a CIB Videoplexer would be nice, a couple of German CBS variations, and maybe some more catalogs/paperwork/magazines.

• Like 1