IGNORED

The 2013 Intellivision collection picture thread

Rev

I understand your situation Bob, im from a similar situation famy wise as you, 16 years of marriage and 3 kids. I hope it works out for you in your new big house.

Ive been trying to live cheap and downsize and make some sacrifices, also being out if work made me do this!

Hopefully I can post the pics of my games soon. As of noon today I'll be snowed in for about 36 hours. We are getting bad ass Nor'Easter Blizzard, likely going to drop 2 feet of snow. I should have some time to sort them all out for sure, when my wife isn't making me do push ups.

OK, here is my first photo of the collection. I'm only showing the 49 pieces of boxed stuff I have, the vast majority of it CIB. I have another 14 most with good condition manuals and lays, but I'm focusing on boxed stuff first.

I also have Fathom loose, and Congo Bongo with an excellent manual. Those were already packed away safely, as I intend to trade or sell them.

post-34831-0-56150500-1360429215_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice start on the 125, BOB 1ob1aw! It looks like we have another vote for organizing games strictly alphabetically :) I started off that way, but as I completed sets I liked the way they looked organized by Network. I'm more of a "like with like" kinda guy.

Here's a pic of my 125 shelf from a few months ago (I think I was around 112/125 CIB at the time).

Main game collection

I'm still trying to figure out how I want to organize my homebrews (by release date, alphabetically, a little of both?)

Edited by JasonlikesINTV
  • Like 3

I dont know but I never felt spikers where that rare. maybe pricy but not rare.

Until I bought mine, one hadn't shown up on eBay for like 4 years.

Now with the prices that it is fetching, everyone wants to cash out.

It is very rare, but when people smell the $$ they'll sell.

• 1 year later...