IGNORED

The 2013 Intellivision collection picture thread

Rev

Hi guys! I've finally found time to come back to the amazing AAforum and to post a pic of my collection, that includes a boxed KC with Basic Cassette&Cartridge, Jack LaLanne, Conversational French, Crossword 2, Family Budgeting...All the 125 games (included the most priced Spiker ever sold ;-) ) all the homebrews except 4-Tris Philly Classic and a sealed Videoplexer ...

My goal for the next year is to complete my Digiplay collection (i need for 8 games and a boxed Digiplay II) and to increase my Bandai...I hope to post more pics soon!!!

post-29910-0-13513300-1357186559_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hi guys! I've finally found time to come back to the amazing AAforum and to post a pic of my collection, that includes a boxed KC with Basic Cassette&Cartridge, Jack LaLanne, Conversational French, Crossword 2, Family Budgeting...All the 125 games (included the most priced Spiker ever sold ;-) ) all the homebrews except 4-Tris Philly Classic and a sealed Videoplexer ...

My goal for the next year is to complete my Digiplay collection (i need for 8 games and a boxed Digiplay II) and to increase my Bandai...I hope to post more pics soon!!!

Excellent shots! Finally. :-D I know for a fact that you'll be receiving another 4 Digi, 4 Bandai, 3 French Canadian and a couple of other variants off the top of my head.... ;)

I'm hoping to get some updated pics posted in the next few months, but I need new shelving. I found a cool one at Target that would hold a lot of my collection, but I'm not sure if it's sturdy. The size and versatility are perfect, though....lots of shallow, adjustable shelves.

Hey, Cmart (or anyone).....of the 125 releases, how many (if any) didn't come in USA versions? With the exception of PGA Golf, I have all USA of the following Networks:

Action (14)

Space (5)

Sports (10/11)(my Golf is Hong Kong)

Strategy (5)

Intellivoice (4)

Gaming (4)

I have the USA Math Fun with the color manual (display spine is faded, though), but I haven't seen a USA Word Fun. If it exists, I need it.

My Vectron is the USA gatefold as well.

My gatefold Mission X has a Singapore box, Singapore cart, but has a Hong Kong manual (I don't think it's the right one, should be Singapore, right?)

Treasure of Tarmin is another that I'm not sure of. As far as I know, it's only the Mattel (Singapore) and Intellivision Inc versions.

To be honest, I'm not really sure where to go with all of the goofy non-network 1983 releases. I pretty much have gone with one Mattel, one Intellivision Inc, and the gatefold (if applicable) for all.

Then there's Burgertime:

For carts, I have the following variations: Singapore (most common, smaller label w/ rounded corners), Singapore (larger label and square corners), Hong Kong (came with White International version), and 1 Korea cart. I also have the Digiplay and the Intellivision, Inc (black & white label, from Singapore) carts. I saw a USA one on INTV Funhouse, but I don't have it.

For manuals, I have USA, Hong Kong, French/Canadian, and Intellivision Inc. Missing the Hong Kong International one that goes with the white box (if any has an extra ;-) ). Also missing the Digiplay manual (and box).

For boxes, I have Intellivision Inc, gatefold (Singapore), White International, the standard Singapore, and the 3 country (Singapore, Korea, or USA). I'm missing the French Canadian and Digiplay boxes.

If anyone has advice for what would be a good Burgertime to include in the orig 125, I'm all ears :grin:

So other than that, am I missing any other "USA" versions? One thing I know I need to work on is the orig 10 carts. I think I'm getting light headed :woozy:

Jason, you're right on the Network releases, just find that damn PGA Golf! :)

I don't think a USA Word Fun exists.

If in doubt, always go gatefold! Your Vectron should be USA like you said, as for Burgertime, Mission X and Buzz Bombers, the Singapore gatefold appears to be the earliest release so that's what I have on my shelves, no USA gatefold for those three.

For Treasure of Tarmin, the Mattel release with the blueish cart is the earliest.

As for the other 1983 releases, always go with the Mattel version, although as you've noted, you always want to have the other variations. :)

As for the Burgertime USA cart, I'd forgotten about this, and after going though my 30+ Burgertimes, found only one USA version, which happily has been cleaned and tested and found to be working. It now occupies a place of honor in my collection. :)

• Like 1

What a collection !!! Beautiful ! Congratulations

Excellent shots! Finally. :-D I know for a fact that you'll be receiving another 4 Digi, 4 Bandai, 3 French Canadian and a couple of other variants off the top of my head.... ;)

Thanks Cmart!!! By the way i'm always tempted to trade my Videoplexer...Keep in touch ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the bulk of my Inty collection, not including duplicates. There's a box missing, with my ECS, system changer, and Super Pro and /// systems but I'm tired of looking for it.

post-3842-0-40473600-1358970001_thumb.jpg

Great looking collection, especially the very top shelf. :-o Seriously, please say you didn't pay $5 for the KC. :P As for the demo unit beside it, if you were looking to get rid of that big silver monstrosity, I might know a guy. ;)

please tell me 5.00 is not what you paid for the keyboard despite the tape on it

I paid $10 total for the pair of items on the top shelf at a rummage sale about 12 years ago. What you can't really make out is that the KC was marked down from $8, as it had sat there all day with no takers. The demo thingie came with the games that are inserted in it - nothing rare but it made a pretty good deal that much sweeter. Truth be told, I really had no idea what the demo unit was until I got home and looked it up.

• Like 4

I paid $10 total for the pair of items on the top shelf at a rummage sale about 12 years ago. What you can't really make out is that the KC was marked down from $8, as it had sat there all day with no takers. The demo thingie came with the games that are inserted in it - nothing rare but it made a pretty good deal that much sweeter. Truth be told, I really had no idea what the demo unit was until I got home and looked it up.

You have offically won the deal of the year award, mind you you're winning it 12 years after the fact. :-D $10! Do either or both of them work?

Edited by cmart604

You have offically won the deal of the year award, mind you you're winning it 12 years after the fact. :-D $10! Do either or both of them work?

Both worked a few years ago when last plugged in, although I have no software for the KC so can't really test it much.

That's one of those "and then I woke up" moments. Have you tried pinching yourself ... you may still be asleep.

Both worked a few years ago when last plugged in, although I have no software for the KC so can't really test it much.

Verified both units are still functional. KC is serial #001937, since somebody asked.

Krslam, very nice!

I like how you arranged you collection in alphabetical order. I may try it.

It was the only way I could make sure I had found everything. Sadly, I now have to put it back in boxes to store, except 1 system and a handful of favorite games. I've only got the one bookshelf and I need it to sort out the next system.