IGNORED

Voltron Box Variant

voltron

Do you need anymore carts or cart shells?

Do you need anymore carts or cart shells?

Well it has to be a loose LV poker and blackjack witht he philip screws not the glued one and not the one with the funky screw. but the full loose cart not just the shell , But just I want one, the one that will get pimped out bc I will return that cart in the new box. Basically I am borrowing pyschostormtroppers idea but in reverse, I made a box for widow LV poker and blackjack carts :)

For example Dude will send me one LV poker and blackjack loose cart and thats the one that will get pimped out. and sent back to dude, but with the voltron box and the accesories and the homebrew overlays. Jasonlikeintv send me a loose lv poker cart and thats the one that gets pimped out and sent back to jason but with a voltron box and the accesories. etc etc etc Only 14 more will be made,

Edited by voltron

Sorry i failed you almighty Voltron. But just not sure when i'll be able to get to the post office. Not sure when i'll be getting my car fixed. :(

Jason is on the reserve list and it sounds like he has a few loose carts maybe he can donate one loose cart to dude.

• Like 2

No no no. I meant if the eBay sellers would accept it as currency (because it's gold, geddit). :). Just joking. It looks awesome. I'm very impressed.

That's a very cool project.

I get it. Im slow today, But I already got an offer for it. lol from an ebay seller too that I guess lurks the forum as guest.

lol not me. Jason.. I dont have stock piles of extra games... lol The silo is not Cmart. ask Jason if he can send and extra loosve lv poker when he sends his

I'll yell, maybe he will hear me. ;) :-D

HEY JASON. CAN YOU PRETTY PLEASE SEND AN EXTRA COPY OF LV POKER TO VOLTRON? I'LL OWE YOU ONE.

ok kewl. so mine is the prototype......

Yes and no. Its number one. There is hands on work on all of them so they are not professionally made. so they all will have some sort of human error. I mean VIP overlays were eyeballed when cut. Remember this is not meant to be functional, but more like "art" . But I wanted it this way so that each one of the 15 is unique in its own way. and one is no different than 15 bc they all have some sort of hands on work.

There are two prototypes that failed. I may post a pict of the cart one was 80% finishe but looked bad, The other was meant to be black and gold but during the lost wax technique the wrong wax was used which was suppose to have a melting temp lower than the plastic, so that one failed. Finally a six year old girl made yours and thats what I am going with the one she designed.

Yes and no. Its number one. There is hands on work on all of them so they are not professionally made. so they all will have some sort of human error. I mean VIP overlays were eyeballed when cut. Remember this is not meant to be functional, but more like "art" . But I wanted it this way so that each one of the 15 is unique in its own way. and one is no different than 15 bc they all have some sort of hands on work.

There are two prototypes that failed. I may post a pict of the cart one was 80% finishe but looked bad, The other was meant to be black and gold but during the lost wax technique the wrong wax was used which was suppose to have a melting temp lower than the plastic, so that one failed. Finally a six year old girl made yours and thats what I am going with the one she designed.

its amazing what a 6 year old girl can do with a boatload of bedazzler jewels. Edited by pimpmaul69

Chess box maybe in the future, a box for widowed chess cartridges. I am already working on a second box box for a widowed game so I may post a pict of the prototype, which will probably be the final one will look like, I dont bother correcting any errors that are present bc im known for error typos etc. I play a lot of chess. But yeah maybe the third box will be chess. I had a third box in mind but im not sure if its going to work. If it does not work then third may be chess.

• Like 1

I think my third box idea will not work it too hard of a project due to limited time, its probably best not to start on it. so I probably will go with the Chess box for the third project. on that one I may do 20 boxes. FOr the second project only 15 boxes were made.