IGNORED

Voltron Box Variant

voltron

:o

Was that simple?

May I ask too?

Can I, please, have one?

If you run out of material and I don't win the contest, can you tell me what is needed so I can send them for modification? #16 of 15???

Hey I had you on the list. I dont remember what number is your but you are on the list.

• Like 1

Ok So quick update, i think the first four will go out in about 2 weeks. My friends daughter is working on blinging four carts and once the boxes are here i will ship the first four out.

so as of now box 1 goes to pimp

box 2 goes to dz jay

box 3 Rev

Box 4 intellivisiondude.

as soon as the first four go out then work on the next four will start. Since Jason requested .number 8, he is getting #8. :) but since 8 is in the second batch he has to wait till we get there. but he donated some vegas carts so his will be box #8 SE. SE is for special edition, and Cmart who also donated carts will also get an SE edition.

Sweet! BTW, getting ready to mail these. Do you have the funky triangle screwdriver? I grabbed 4 carts and all four are the triangle screw.

• 1 month later...

Just received this. When people ask what is my most prized Intellivision item, I will say the Las Vegas Poker and Blackjack Player's Club Edition, by Voltron of course. I am moving Spikers, Stadium, Tutankham and Super Cobra off the top shelf to make room for this.

Thanks Voltron, it is awesome!!!!

post-34424-0-35534500-1364520003_thumb.jpg

Edited by SoulBuster
  • Like 2

Kewl u got it. i wanted the vegas box to be big bc its a highly ridiculed game. You got a special edition bc u sent me spare carts. you shoukd have gottens 2 carts, the one that was in the video, and the one with the million dollar chip. Also i think added custom M&m with that one.

i just saw the million dollar chip cart. Yeah that was made after the fact, so it didnt fit in the box, so i put it in the keepitminty plastic case. my friends daugther made the cart after the others so i deided to give one of those to the people who sent me loose carts to use

Oh my god, can't wait to get mine. I already know where i want to display it. :) :thumbsup:

im away from the silo until May 11 but its 99 percent complete i was gonna mail it but glue used for the label dissolved the ink. so i didnt mail it, bc i need to make a new lable. i couldnt find the glue i used an alternative glue, but the glye was bad and dissolved the ink. once i get back yours will be ready to ship.

I only took a simple pic of the box, I wanted to leave all cool stuff on the inside for the others to discover when received. Man you guys are gonna love this.

Voltron, anytime you wanna make other variant boxes, I will make donations of carts, money or anything else you need. This could not have been cheap!!!

Edited by SoulBuster
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just received this. When people ask what is my most prized Intellivision item, I will say the Las Vegas Poker and Blackjack Player's Club Edition, by Voltron of course. I am moving Spikers, Stadium, Tutankham and Super Cobra off the top shelf to make room for this.

Thanks Voltron, it is awesome!!!!

post-34424-0-35534500-1364520003_thumb.jpg

bling bling :-D

• Like 1