IGNORED

Voltron Box Variant

voltron

What does the box look like?

I can´t watch the video. It only says "The video is not available to your country".

The Video is banned in Germany. The Rev inspired box is too hardcore for the Germans. LOL I will see if I can post a pict of the box art. There are accesories for the game but its a lot of picts. So I will post the box

Here are some picts. It wont let me add more bc there is a max upload limit or something. Its basically a box for widowed las vegas poker and blackjacked game cartridge. I copy psychostorm troppers idea but in reverse :) I made a box for widowed (game that lost its box) carts. :)

post-33512-0-11005600-1360859360_thumb.jpg

post-33512-0-10234700-1360859374_thumb.jpg

post-33512-0-54826700-1360859407_thumb.jpg

post-33512-0-81210600-1360859424_thumb.jpg

post-33512-0-30275100-1360859556_thumb.jpg

Edited by voltron
  • Like 1

I'm sort of feeling like I pledged allegiance to the wrong Brotherhood LOL

LOL, I didnt even know there was an Atari 5200 Brotherhood!

So, what kind of cool stuff does your Brotherhood do for each other?

Joining the INTV Brotherhood automaticly gets a Boxed Spiker sent you you.

Edited by revolutionika
  • Like 1

I'm sort of feeling like I pledged allegiance to the wrong Brotherhood LOL

Just renounce those other systems. The only Bi one here is Rev, But we have grown to accept him for who he is. But otherwise INTV should be your only allegiance.

That would be difficult on an AtariAge site :) maybe http://intellivisionage.com ooops maybe not

Ya know whats funny about intellivisionage dot com?

I had purchased that URL address and let it go and started Intellivisionrevolution instead, i felt it was a rip off clone name of this site. Then Albert must of purchased it and forwarded the address. But its all good. I like the revolution better!

LOL, I didnt even know there was an Atari 5200 Brotherhood!

So, what kind of cool stuff does your Brotherhood do for each other?

Joining the INTV Brotherhood automaticly gets a Boxed Spiker sent you you.

Hmm... Rev, I didn't get my Spiker... Can you send it again?

• Like 1

Wow! Nice work Voltron.

That's a pretty slick revision!

There are lots of creative people in this hobby!

The cart was made by a six year old girl. I think my second homebrew box is here already, but I wont be able to see it until monday. If it looks goodI will post picts of it, if it looks bad well then I wont post it. I also worked on a chess box for the third homebrew box, but that may not get here until two more weeks. So lets see how they look.

You have inspired me to come up with some special edition boxes of my own. Real ones, not the furry tissue box!

It was after reading you prototype overlay thread that I decided to add some homemade overlays go the game. So they are in the players packet.

Ok So quick update, i think the first four will go out in about 2 weeks. My friends daughter is working on blinging four carts and once the boxes are here i will ship the first four out.

so as of now box 1 goes to pimp

box 2 goes to dz jay

box 3 Rev

Box 4 intellivisiondude.

as soon as the first four go out then work on the next four will start. Since Jason requested .number 8, he is getting #8. :) but since 8 is in the second batch he has to wait till we get there. but he donated some vegas carts so his will be box #8 SE. SE is for special edition, and Cmart who also donated carts will also get an SE edition.