IGNORED

Multicart... please.

I would buy one at the $100 price point. I doubt I'd go any higher than that though. That is why I never bought a CC3. I just couldn't bring myself to spend that much money on it.

Before I bought the cc3, i felt the same way about the 150 price. Now that i bought one before they sold out, i think it was totally worth the 150 price. Its very nice to have all on kne and with the prototypes and homebrews as well!

I would definately buy it at $150,00. It's great to play the games you don't have and it "protects" the games you do. :)

I also have the Ultimate-II for the C64 and Harmonycart for the A2600 and they have both been more then their money's worth.

I am totally interested in this. Just recently got an intellivision.

I honestly thought it was not worth getting. Man was I wrong. I had no idea how good the games were. The music and sound fx are as good as Colecovision.

I have been most impressed with the complex sprite animations and scrolling effects.

Thin ice rocks and my 5 year old daughter loves the horse racing game. I can't beat her at it.

I will buy one when it is available if anyone is making a list of names.

I have a coleco multicart and it's fantastic.

• Like 2

I would definately buy it at $150,00. It's great to play the games you don't have and it "protects" the games you do. :)

I also have the Ultimate-II for the C64 and Harmonycart for the A2600 and they have both been more then their money's worth.

Hmm... Some might say that playing games you don't have is not a nice thing to do.

I think GroovyBee's plan is to release the cart blank, not to distribute pirated games.

Wow, only just discovered this thread... been asleep at the wheel it seems!

I would DEFINITELY buy a multi-cart solution for my Intellivision (would even go up to $100-$150 for it, depending on feature set). I just recently got a Harmony cart for my 2600, and it totally rocks. I was kicking myself at having missed out on the CC3, so if someone comes up with a Harmony-style gizmo for the Intellivision, I'm definitely in! Speaking for myself, I would be happy with a simple drag'n'drop SD flash solution for loading game ROMs (I wouldn't need a programmer's interface or anything like the Harmony has).

Thanks muchly!

I don't even remember how much the CC3 was, but I think it was around $125 - $150???? Perhaps it took a long time to sell out of them at that price, however. So a cheaper one would probably sell out quicker, but there IS still demand, as judging by this thread, there's people who'd buy one even at Schell's price.

$100 to $150 is not that much at all for a product that has been developed and manufactured for the INTY and íf you sniff around there are many free and fun roms out there that while unfinished are great to play.

Most of these roms will never see a cart release but are extremely enjoyable to play on a real Intellivision console instead of a PC.

Not at all. Everybody knows what multi-carts can be used for. But lets not get into a debate about the ethics. Its a sure fire way of killing enthusiasm for the project.

Multicarts are used for bacon! Nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 1