IGNORED

What's Imagic's best game?

Mind Master

My favorite has always been Rob Fulops least favorite, Fathom. I love the massive game world. I love the animation of the dolphin and seagull. I love the story. I love the massive size of the game world. I love the graphics themselves, the volcano, the seaweed mazes, the clouds, the mermaid in her cage, etc. I love the exploration based gameplay in a free form environment that also requires action skills too. I like all the sounds too, especially the sound when your morph into a dolphin, and when you free the mermaid. I really enjoyed beating this game.

It should be said that atari 2600 & Intellivison Imagic is hands-down my favorite classic era gaming company, EVERY SINGLE GAME they released was at least really good, and mostly awesome.

I'll never forget the absolutely HUGE impact Demon Attack made on me when it came out and I plugged it in at a friends house... Coming from an age of Hangman, Combat, and other similar 2600 titles, Demon Attack was like a game right out of the arcade and suddenly my simple but fun 2600 turned into a super machine.

In retrospect the graphics were really one of the first that set the standard for what was possible on the VCS. Good Stuff. :) And it still holds up to this day.

My favorite? Steerable missiles baby! :D

Imagic was a great company, and i cant belive nobody has mentioned atlantis.

i also need to plug Microsurgeon, the INTV ports of Demon Attack & Atlantis, and Beauty and the Beast which is by far the best Donkey Kong Clone of the classic era (and beats virtually all Donkey Kong ports for home systems)

Trick Shot is my favorite Imagic game.

I also like Fathom. I'm not familiar with it's gameplay, but I had 2 copies of it at one time and I found them at a lawn sale a few years ago. I kept one copy and traded the other.

I still want the rest of the Imagic games. If I could find them cheap enough, I'd pick them up.

I have the INTV game, Beauty and the Beast by the way. It's an Imagic game but I have no INTV to play it on.